Aqua-Spa Cabins

Love-to-ride

We are Blu fans and always book AQ. I wouldn't consider booking every night in a specialty restaurant simply because I don't want that heavy of a meal every night.

Neither would I, we had two absolutely fantastic meals from the MDR menu, which, with the speciality restaurant we did visit, were far, far too good to miss, much better than anything in BLU served, IMO.

Were on the Equinox sailing Oct 27th also and got the bottled water most days. However, we never got our bottle of wine that is supposed to be in the cabin at embarkation. We asked one day and the steward said we would get it on the 3rd day. We didn't. Wondered if Celebrity pays attention to who has the beverage package or not and thinks they won't need it?

Tableside Meusli has not been available in Blu for several years. I miss it, as it was delicious and so much better than the premade stuff.

Each ship must be interpreting the Aqua experience differently! We were on Summit this summer. We had a bottle of sparkling wine in our cabin at embarkation, and had a daily carafe of tea, but received no complimentary waters. We did have tableside muesli on offer every day, and it was indeed delicious.

Thanks all for the great feed back, we booked this cruise for a great price. The Aqua class was less than a standard balcony and much less than booking thru the cruise line plus prepaid tips and the drink package. It has been many years since we have sailed with Celebrity and are looking forward to a great cruise. :)

It sounds as though you landed a great deal! I hope you have a wonderful cruise. Cheers:D:tropical-drink:

Edited by Silkroad
correction

However, we never got our bottle of wine that is supposed to be in the cabin at embarkation. We asked one day and the steward said we would get it on the 3rd day. We didn't. Wondered if Celebrity pays attention to who has the beverage package or not and thinks they won't need it?

We were told you had to ask for it when you wanted it! That means if you don't know you don't get and Celebrity saves $$$

We were told you had to ask for it when you wanted it! That means if you don't know you don't get and Celebrity saves $$$

Well said. I wonder if Celebrity is aware of how they are annoying loyal customers by their chintzy saving tricks?

Well said. I wonder if Celebrity is aware of how they are annoying loyal customers by their chintzy saving tricks?

Actually, there was a thread about the President being advised on her cruise a couple of months ago. She fixed it on that cruise but apparently there has been some changes back depending on the ship.

Does anyone have pictures of the spa area on the M class

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Go to this link on Cruise Critic and choose any of the M-class ships (Constellation, Summit, Infinity, Millennium). They have lots of photos of every area, including a section devoted to the spa.

https://www.cruisecritic.com/cruise-ships/