Having trouble using Promo ZPM?

DaveOKC

I just booked a cruise and had an issue with using my FCD (future cruise deposit) along with Promo ZPM (doubles the OBC from FCD if you book within 60 days of your last cruise).

I use a HAL PCC (personal cruise consultant) and after she looked into it, she found that ZPM no longer exists! It has been replaced by VPM, so try that instead.

One nice thing about a HAL is that they normally can quickly resolve these type of issues, which may not be known to all TAs.

Does the Promo ZPM (doubles the OBC from FCD if you book within 60 days of your last cruise) also apply if you book another cruise with the FCC while on board or must you book it yourself with the FCD within 60 days in order to double the OBC?

Does the Promo ZPM (doubles the OBC from FCD if you book within 60 days of your last cruise) also apply if you book another cruise with the FCC while on board or must you book it yourself with the FCD within 60 days in order to double the OBC?

It is my understanding that by booking onboard you get the same OBC as if you used a FCD and the double up promotion ZPM/VPM.

So, promo ZPM/VPM does not work with the deal (OBC) you get from booking onboard.

So if I understand you correctly, the amount of OBC you end up getting for booking onboard is equal to the amount you would get booking later yourself and getting the ZPM/VPM?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes.