Muster station question!

gigem_aggies

We just booked our family of 14 on another Breeze trip for this Summer. (We went this past Summer for my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary and they had so much fun, they decided to take us all again to celebrate their 61st! My Mimi said she'd rather spend all of her money having fun with us than to just leave it all to us when she dies. :D)

Anyway, the last time we were all spread out on the ship--different decks, different categories of cabins, etc. This time, we have 2 interiors and 2 balconies directly across from one another. Will we all muster together?

We just booked our family of 14 on another Breeze trip for this Summer. (We went this past Summer for my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary and they had so much fun, they decided to take us all again to celebrate their 61st! My Mimi said she'd rather spend all of her money having fun with us than to just leave it all to us when she dies. :D)

Anyway, the last time we were all spread out on the ship--different decks, different categories of cabins, etc. This time, we have 2 interiors and 2 balconies directly across from one another. Will we all muster together?

It all depends on room locations.