Good Heavens, did we all receive an upgrade offer today??!!

shellster1

Was offered an upsell on Vista deck 7 balcony to deck 9 balcony, $27. Cruise is S Carib, Jul 2018.

We passed as the deck 9 room was way too close to the pool and noise. We prefer being on the Suites deck for quiet and service level.

Now an upgrade to a suite would have been a no-brainer. But that didn’t happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Got the upgrade as well, $14 to upgrade from balcony middle room 7372 to Spa deck 11, room #1120. Would this be a good upgrade for a family of four (wife and two teenagers)? We get a little seasick so we opted for our current balcony, but just wondering if it's worse up on spa deck in that room...any advice would be appreciated!

Got the upgrade as well, $14 to upgrade from balcony middle room 7372 to Spa deck 11, room #1120. Would this be a good upgrade for a family of four (wife and two teenagers)? We get a little seasick so we opted for our current balcony, but just wondering if it's worse up on spa deck in that room...any advice would be appreciated!

Which boat and when’s the cruise?

Nice part is you’re picking up $229 in value for the couple’s spa pass (price depends on your cruise).

Still waiting............ Do these offers typically come in the form of an email from Carnival corporate or from your PVP?

I booked a very small interior with bunks in the event I ended up cruising by myself. I now have a cruising buddy that this is her first cruise and would love to secure an upgrade!

So I am booked on the Dream January 21st and I have an after facing Balcony which I am totally happy with the price considering a regular Balcony is now more expensive then my Aft. But was wondering if I will get a call or email to upgrade to a Suite or wrap around Aft. I really don't think it will happen but hey you never know.

Which boat and when’s the cruise?

Nice part is you’re picking up $229 in value for the couple’s spa pass (price depends on your cruise).

Thanks, it's on the Freedom, sailing for a 7-day cruise in mid-February. Not sure if it has a full Cloud 9 spa, so wondering if we would receive any additional benefits by being on the deck.

Also just made my full payment today :)

Thanks, it's on the Freedom, sailing for a 7-day cruise in mid-February. Not sure if it has a full Cloud 9 spa, so wondering if we would receive any additional benefits by being on the deck.

Also just made my full payment today :)

No Cloud 9 on Freedom. https://www.carnival.com/~/media/Images/Ships/FD/DeckPlans/carnival-freedom-deck-plan-pdf

It does has a regular spa area with steam and sauna rooms. Have a great cruise!