Good Heavens, did we all receive an upgrade offer today??!!

shellster1

I just read a bunch of posts about upgrade offers today! Congrats to everyone who got one! I wonder what happened today?? Was Carnival feeling the Xmas spirit? My offer is for the Dream...I originally booked a balcony on the 8th deck and was offered either a balcony on the Lido or Panorama for $20 more, or a spa cabin (on the same decks) for $90 more. I chose the $20 option as I'm traveling with my little guy, and the spa cabin wouldn't be worth it for us. I'm excited to be closer to the action!

Yeah, first time ever from Carnival. I was offered an upgrade from Interior to a 4J obstructed OV or Balcony. I opted for the OV at a cost of $16 (price of 2 drinks). Retail for the same 4J is $70 more. Very happy.

Actually, I did get an upgrade offer yesterday. I almost fell out of my chair. We are in an interior on lido deck on Magic and to upgrade us to a balcony on the 9th floor would only be $650:')

Needless to say, we passed on that offer.

Donna

We received an upsell offer as well, from Balcony to Extended balcony. The extended would have us under the pool/lido area though and it looked like we might loose some visibility (our current cabin is 7 forward, upsell was 8 mid). We turned it down but maybe something better will come along. If not we are happy with the cabin we have at the price we paid.

None for me either..too busy trying to get me to book a shore excursion in Nassau...lol..I am NOT sailing to Nassau...

While I did get an offer (upgrade to a different balcony on a deck higher for $24), I also go the Nassau email. Had to check my reservation to make sure the itinerary hadn't been updated / make sure I was still booked on the cruise I'd booked!

We got an offer...from an inside to a balcony for $284. Decided to take it! The cruise isn't until June,so I was surprised to get an offer already.

I got an offer from an inside to an inside on a higher deck. We did a mock booking of the new cabin and the offer was a whopping $4.00 less than the booking cost of the cabin. Strangely enough, we passed. :p