"Scented" Viking Star

marylovestotravel

Am on the Viking Star for a few days now and was trying to look for that "scent" especially when going on the lifts, could not detect it at all.

Are we on the right ship???!!!

I think it is a case of same ship, different nose. We all react differently to smells. Some of us are sensitive and others of us aren't.

I think it is a case of same ship, different nose. We all react differently to smells. Some of us are sensitive and others of us aren't.

Agree. My husband knows I'm the one with the sensitive nose. We've had many conversation over the years that go along the lines of me saying "Uck! What a stink!" and his reply of "What?" followed by me rolling my eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

For many including me scent is a migraine trigger.

If this is done on all Viking Ocean ships we need to re-think the b/b we have booked for 2018.

I would hate to think that I would be confronted with scent constantly.😱😝

I hear you (it’s a trigger for my migraines). BUT this is the first time I hear about smell. We were on the Star last July for two weeks and I didn’t notice any smell except while passing beauty shop. The only smell I notice was our running water.

Scent free policies??? Seriously? I have no issue with scents or perfume. I have a few that trigger allergies, so I always have antihistamines with me.

Frankly, I think we are going overboard with sanitizing the environment. And I don’t think it’s necessarily a good thing.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You are lucky and I wouldn’t put so many “?” because you don’t have or know what kind of pain perfume can bring to migraine sufferers.

I agree with you on over sanitizing the environment.