New York to Welcome New Cruise Ship, MSC Meraviglia, in 2019

LauraS

I emailed the UK Operations email address yesterday, but as at my last message hadn't had a reply. I now have had a reply and I've been told that the TA itinerary isn't yet available to the UK market and they are likely to get further information from Head Office at the end of this month.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I’m on meraviglia now tried to book the 13 night Repo from New York to Miami and was told it doesn’t exist 🙈 also from the UK I have no idea what’s going on.

I’m on meraviglia now tried to book the 13 night Repo from New York to Miami and was told it doesn’t exist 🙈 also from the UK I have no idea what’s going on.

The person I emailed knew the three NYC itineraries existed, I got a reply about three days later to tell me that the TA itineraries may be available by the end of this month and the NYC ones were only available on the USA website at the moment. So I guess we just have to wait?!!

Hope you're enjoying it Kayleigh - can't wait to hear all about it :)

Lou

The person I emailed knew the three NYC itineraries existed, I got a reply about three days later to tell me that the TA itineraries may be available by the end of this month and the NYC ones were only available on the USA website at the moment. So I guess we just have to wait?!!

Hope you're enjoying it Kayleigh - can't wait to hear all about it :)

Lou

Honestly Lou the ship is amazing but they can’t organise things properly as far as bookings concerned I’ve been to the next cruise desk 4 times and she has still forgot to enquire further 🤦🏼*♀️ I had to show her the online news articles to prove it was even going to New York.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I’m on meraviglia now tried to book the 13 night Repo from New York to Miami and was told it doesn’t exist [emoji85] also from the UK I have no idea what’s going on.

If you get chance can you ask if we can book any of the ones out of New York please?

I wouldn’t mind trying to get the 2nd Canada one booked whilst on Seaside next month.

Thanks

Nikki

If you get chance can you ask if we can book any of the ones out of New York please?

I wouldn’t mind trying to get the 2nd Canada one booked whilst on Seaside next month.

Thanks

Nikki

It’s the ones out of New York I’m trying to book and they didn’t even know the ship was going to New York

It’s the ones out of New York I’m trying to book and they didn’t even know the ship was going to New York

Oh dear!

Will be interesting what they say on Seaside next month!

And thank you!

That's really poor when they are available to book on the USA website already! 😂🙈

That is just not right. DId they say why?

Apparently it’s selling so well in the USA they feel they don’t need to it’s about really breaking into the market over there I’m really not happy she advised to book through a US agent and use a friend from the USA’s address

Apparently it’s selling so well in the USA they feel they don’t need to it’s about really breaking into the market over there I’m really not happy she advised to book through a US agent and use a friend from the USA’s address

That's just silly....it's selling so well in US so let's not allow passengers from other countries to book? I'm sorry.

That's just silly....it's selling so well in US so let's not allow passengers from other countries to book? I'm sorry.

I really hope she’s wrong because I was ready to book the Repo sailing I changed totally from what I was originally going to do in fall 2019 but now I’ve got my heart set on it I just wanna book 🤦🏼*♀️

I really hope she’s wrong because I was ready to book the Repo sailing I changed totally from what I was originally going to do in fall 2019 but now I’ve got my heart set on it I just wanna book 🤦🏼*♀️

Good luck!!! Sending you positive thoughts!