New York to Welcome New Cruise Ship, MSC Meraviglia, in 2019

LauraS

Yes it on the American website, but I think it should be available to book in England too (?). Good Luck.

Thanks, have looked on both the UK and USA sites and the Transatlantic doesn't seem to be on either of them. The three from New York are on the USA site but not the UK one yet.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks, have looked on both the UK and USA sites and the Transatlantic doesn't seem to be on either of them. The three from New York are on the USA site but not the UK one yet.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I noticed that too. Due to other commitments in 2019, only looking at the TA as the end of Sept would be a good time for us.

Already booked. Price comes with perks, low $98 deposit and 5% discount for repeated cruisers. All good.

Perks not as good as Seaside YC, Meraviglia YC only comes with Internet, restaurant beverage package (only drinks in YC lounge & not all over ship) & $25pp OBC. Cruise itself is priced quite high. The $98 is a good deal though.

Just booked the 13 nights New York to Miami on the 28th of Octtober - YC - $98.00 deposit, however the meal time drink package is useless - MSC should really look into alternate promos for YC bookings...

however - glad i logged onto cruise critics, as this was not supposed to be available until the 2nd of January -----

Just booked the 13 nights New York to Miami on the 28th of Octtober - YC - $98.00 deposit, however the meal time drink package is useless - MSC should really look into alternate promos for YC bookings...

however - glad i logged onto cruise critics, as this was not supposed to be available until the 2nd of January -----

I have a deposit on that one as well. But I am having second thoughts........I am reading that if one does not have the "drinks during meals package", one cannot get tap water and /ice during meals in the MDR, without being charged for it? or you give one of your coupons from the 18 drinks coupon for tap water? Is this true or misinterpreted? I have NEVER been on a cruise line or at a restaurant that charges for tap water.

Perks not as good as Seaside YC, Meraviglia YC only comes with Internet, restaurant beverage package (only drinks in YC lounge & not all over ship) & $25pp OBC. Cruise itself is priced quite high. The $98 is a good deal though.

YC drinks are ship wide - no issue - it is even this way now in europe,,,

I hope there will be YC cabins left when I get onboard Seaside in 3 weeks!!!! I want to book onboard to get the future cruise credit (or whatever that is called).

Book first. Then cancel and rebook onboard to get $50 OBC. That way, you have all the angles covered.

Just went into my reservation on MSC website & my 3 perks are marked cancelled (free internet, mealtime restaurant drink package A & $25pp OBC), could this be because I got the 5% black card discount?

That's odd. Just checked mine and they all showed up together with my 5% discount.

That's odd. Just checked mine and they all showed up together with my 5% discount.

When I printed the PDF confirmation they sent it’s on there but when I went into my reservation on their website that’s where it said cancelled in red. Will call MSC this morning. I want this strengthened out before I transfer to my TA.

Just went into my reservation on MSC website & my 3 perks are marked cancelled (free internet, mealtime restaurant drink package A & $25pp OBC), could this be because I got the 5% black card discount?

Perhaps because they are all included with YC and you do not need them as "perks" since it's all included anyways??? Who knows their reasoning!

Perhaps because they are all included with YC and you do not need them as "perks" since it's all included anyways??? Who knows their reasoning!

Don’t think internet or OBC is a YC perk. Tried to call MSC this morning but closed for holiday.

Unbelievable YC Inside is already sold out?????

I hope this is a website issue.

I doubt it, call MSC tomorrow. When I originally made reservation I was told the cabin I wanted was not available I nicely insisted it was, a second later she said it’s now available.