Water as Checked luggage

It's true that you can get bottled water aboard ship, but my experience is that it is a time & convenience factor. Waaayyy too often whether I stop at a bar, Café Promenade, Starbucks, etc. I have to wait on line to get a bottle of water.

Our plan was to squirrel it away, but after the first few days of waiting 10-15 minutes for a bottle of water I realized that wasn't going to happen.

I always get a couple when we are sitting at a bar having a drink. Never have to wait for it.

I don't understand. YOU can get bottled water in the Diamond Lounge every night and squirrel it away in your cabin. Why do you bother to bring any on board with you?

I was disappointed to find out that the D lounge on Oasis did not have bottled water during our November cruise.

I was disappointed to find out that the D lounge on Oasis did not have bottled water during our November cruise.
Our oasis Oct 22 to Nov 5 cruise we were able to get bottled water from the d overflow lounge(blaze). Did not really spend time in the d lounge since it was so crowded so did not ask for water there. I don t see why the overflow would provide bottled water and d lounge wouldn't?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Apparently I did.

<smh> "Dasani (/dəˈsɑːni/) is a brand of bottled water from the Coca-Cola company, launched in 1999,[1] after the success of Aquafina (produced by Coca-Cola-rival PepsiCo). It is one of many brands of Coca-Cola bottled water sold around the world. The product is filtered tap water bottled from local sources with added trace minerals."

Yup, and it's the minerals and filtering that they do in their process that gives it that taste I like. Reminds of the great well water we had in Michigan. :cool:

After all....how many flavored beverages can you think of? On the ship, the lemonade, ice tea, fruit flavored water are all such ...as is the OJ (concentrate added to water). What about coffee and tea...all flavored water. Soda? Yeah...you get the picture. ;)

On my cruise on Liberty 12/3, they loaded 24-bottle cases as checked luggage. I watched it come aboard.

My wife and I each brought a 12-pack of pop with us. Dr Pepper for her, Diet Dr Pepper for me. We put the 2 12-packs in a small rollaboard and checked it. No problem at all.