Who do you contact to book?

NikkiDee-Canada

What do people find is the easiest way to book a cruise? I was going to go through the online booking, but would like to book with a promotion for double points, and don't see anywhere online where that would be added. I tried emailing our Norwegian Cruise Consultant that was sporadically in contact with us last time, but he has been MIA, and hasn't responded to my last couple of emails asking if we can book!

For those with experience, should I be able to book online, and then beg for the double points later? I think the promotion ends on the 31st and we don't want to miss it. Hmm, maybe that's why he's not emailing back. :P Going to try the "old fashioned" way and give them a call. :)

Already did that, after my first cruise consultant bombarded me with harassment, including 4 gigantic emails, and two midnight phone calls to express her anger that my sister called to inquire whether she could receive the same OBC (due to a price drop) that I had received. It was absolutely ludicrous, and a bit scary. Norwegian set us up with a new guy who was great with wrapping up the details of our first cruise. But he's been totally non-responsive the past couple of weeks to my 2 emails asking to book this second cruise (maybe he's off for the holidays!)

That said, my dealings when calling Norwegian directly have been nothing short of fantastic. The customer service is always great, and when there is an issue, they have fixed it quickly. I just must have the worst luck when it comes to cruise consultants. :')

My first PCC was great, but he moved on. The next one I wasn't happy with, so now I go online and price the cruise I want, along with the cabin I want, and phone in to their 1-800 number. Then I call my TA, and transfer my reservation to her. Whatever OBC, and perks I got from NCL goes with my reservation, plus the OBC I get from my TA. If you decide to follow this course, make sure the TA you get has a few yrs of experience.:D

Remember, an entry level PCC earns about $10.50 USD / hour. I could literally make more money flipping burgers at a fast food joint. You are putting thousands of dollars of your hard earned vacation money in the hands of someone who “could not find a better job”.

People treat the PCCs like they are the all knowing all powerful Vice President of Sales of NCL. They are not. They are nothing more than call center agents who have zero interest in you personally,,, except to get your money.