Deluxe drink package

No official limit. We travel with people who like to ummmm... have fun....and we have never personally been or seen anyone get cut off.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have seen people that should have been cut off , but never seen anyone cut off, also on last cruise was able to order doubles, they make no money off me , was drinking double 18 year old scotch all night

I have seen people that should have been cut off , but never seen anyone cut off, also on last cruise was able to order doubles, they make no money off me , was drinking double 18 year old scotch all night

Glenfiddich? Any upcharge on rccl? I don’t think it’s included in Ncl drink package any longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Glenfiddich? Any upcharge on rccl? I don’t think it’s included in Ncl drink package any longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No up charge on any 12 year scotch single malt or blended, not all bars will have same selections , very happy in general, only issues we had was the limited selection and quality of wine by the glass

• 3 weeks later...
See attached list. It's from a while back, but I don't see Glenfiddich.

Thanks for the list. Even though it's from awhile back do you know if it's pretty accurate/current?

We are going on Allure in April. I see Crown listed but thought I read somewhere it was removed.

Can anyone verify?

Thanks!

Thanks for the list. Even though it's from awhile back do you know if it's pretty accurate/current?

We are going on Allure in April. I see Crown listed but thought I read somewhere it was removed.

Can anyone verify?

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure Crown is on the list. We were just on NOS and several of my friends were drinking Crown and ginger with the deluxe package.

I'm pretty sure Crown is on the list. We were just on NOS and several of my friends were drinking Crown and ginger with the deluxe package.

Thank you! We have the package but our traveling companions are on the fence about getting it. They are big Crown drinkers so I thought I'd ask.