Oasis bath-night light ?

Wetmib

Any chance there is an outlet in the bath to plug in a night light? If not, what do folks use so as to not leave the light on overnight and run the risk of waking others in the cabin.

thanks all

Use cell phone flash as flashlight. Turn TV on and place on mute. Colostomy bag or Depends.

Carnival Paradise - August 2015 - 5 nights

Carnival Splendor - August 2016 - 6 nights

Carnival Magic - August 2017 - 8 nights

Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas - August 2018 - 7 nights (booked)

Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas - August 2019 - 9 nights (booked)

Any chance there is an outlet in the bath to plug in a night light? If not, what do folks use so as to not leave the light on overnight and run the risk of waking others in the cabin.

thanks all

My recollection is that there is a night light built in the bathroom. There is also an outlet for shavers, but it only works when the light switch is on.

We take one of the very small battery operated candles. It works perfect, not too much light but enough so you can have some visibility. I think the Quantum was one of the only Royal ships that had a night light in the bathroom, but we were in a suite, so I don't know about other cabins.

thanks all

Oasis has a built in night light in the bathroom. You can see a little bit of the light under the door so you know what direction to head.

As others have said there is a built in nightlight on Oasis. For places that don't have those, we bring glow sticks. I drop them in the sink so it doesn't roll off the counter and then trash it in the morning. They are 4/$1 at the Dollar Store and don't take up much space. Bonus is that my 7 yo son loves putting them in the shower with the lights off. This is a cheap/easy/happy way for him to wind down while on vacation.