MIRACLE Questions

funinthesun1964

Will be on Miracle out of Tampa next month for a 7 day western. Had a couple of questions:

Is the new and updated steakhouse menu in effect on this ship?

Is there an Indian Food station on the Lido?

No big screen TV on Lido?

Adam as a cruise director, yay or nay?

PBE / Comedians on the ship? (for VERY recent cruisers, and I realize this can change)

I am interested in the answer to those question too. Will be on the Miracle for the Feb. 10 sailing. I was looking at some pictures and also did not see a big screen on the Lido deck. Of course what I'll miss mostly id no Guy's Burgers. :( I do think I will enjoy the serenity Deck that has been added since the last time I sailed her. ;) Regardless, I'll be on a cruise in the warm sunshine. Can't be all bad! :D

Dave

I am interested in the answer to those question too. Will be on the Miracle for the Feb. 10 sailing. I was looking at some pictures and also did not see a big screen on the Lido deck. Of course what I'll miss mostly id no Guy's Burgers. :( I do think I will enjoy the serenity Deck that has been added since the last time I sailed her. ;) Regardless, I'll be on a cruise in the warm sunshine. Can't be all bad! :D

Dave

No Guy's Burgers is not an issue for me. I did not like them the last couple of times I had them. None of the items I asked about will be a big issue for me either way, I just kind of wanted to know what to expect.

Have a good time on your cruise! Please come back when you get home and tell all abut it!

Hello funinthesun1964,

I just disembarked Miracle yesterday.

No to updated Steakhouse menu that was announced recently.

Not to my knowledge on the Indian food station (or I didn’t see it). I really only ate lido deck once but walked through plenty, so could be incorrect.

No big screen lido screen - movies were played in Mad Hatter’s Ball on deck 1 fwd.

Comedians week of 1/6/18 were Spike Davis, Diane Ford, Richie Holliday, and Al Katz.

Didn’t care for Adam personally - he declined to play foosball in Red Frog with me one night when he was hanging with staff in a public area, and I felt he ‘over’-announced throughout. The things I wanted to do I had an amazing time with — so not trying to be pessimistic, but just answering your question. As always, your mileage may vary.

Hope this helps - let me know if you have anything else I can answer. I spent more than my fair share of time in the Alchemy Bar — here’s a little gem I uploaded today:

Will be on Miracle out of Tampa next month for a 7 day western. Had a couple of questions:

Is the new and updated steakhouse menu in effect on this ship?

Is there an Indian Food station on the Lido?

No big screen TV on Lido?

Adam as a cruise director, yay or nay?

PBE / Comedians on the ship? (for VERY recent cruisers, and I realize this can change)

Hello funinthesun1964,

I just disembarked Miracle yesterday.

No to updated Steakhouse menu that was announced recently.

Not to my knowledge on the Indian food station (or I didn’t see it). I really only ate lido deck once but walked through plenty, so could be incorrect.

No big screen lido screen - movies were played in Mad Hatter’s Ball on deck 1 fwd.

Comedians week of 1/6/18 were Spike Davis, Diane Ford, Richie Holliday, and Al Katz.

Didn’t care for Adam personally - he declined to play foosball in Red Frog with me one night when he was hanging with staff in a public area, and I felt he ‘over’-announced throughout. The things I wanted to do I had an amazing time with — so not trying to be pessimistic, but just answering your question. As always, your mileage may vary.

Hope this helps - let me know if you have anything else I can answer. I spent more than my fair share of time in the Alchemy Bar — here’s a little gem I uploaded today:

Thank you for your honest reply, I appreciate that. And I loved your video of the Alchemy Bar - did you buy a round of shots for everyone? Looks like everyone had a good time!

Desi noted that all seven of us had the Cheers! drinks package and had plenty of space left off on our 15 for the day. He proactively decided to custom make them as a way to show off his skills, but did swipe each of our cards for tracking purposes. He’ll be on your sailing - highly recommend him!

Thank you for your honest reply, I appreciate that. And I loved your video of the Alchemy Bar - did you buy a round of shots for everyone? Looks like everyone had a good time!

Desi noted that all seven of us had the Cheers! drinks package and had plenty of space left off on our 15 for the day. He proactively decided to custom make them as a way to show off his skills, but did swipe each of our cards for tracking purposes. He’ll be on your sailing - highly recommend him!

I will definitely look for him. I like to have a few drinks at Alchemy.

Is the new and updated steakhouse menu in effect on this ship? Wasn’t as of Dec 2

Is there an Indian Food station on the Lido? One day there will be Indian on the lunch buffet. Indian Vegetarian every night, NonVeg Indian every night of orders the night before.

Adam as a cruise director, yay or nay? We like Adam. Very competent in an emergency.

PBE / Comedians on the ship? (for VERY recent cruisers, and I realize this can change). They’ll show movies in Mad Hatter’s, the comedy lounge.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Is the new and updated steakhouse menu in effect on this ship? Wasn’t as of Dec 2

Is there an Indian Food station on the Lido? One day there will be Indian on the lunch buffet. Indian Vegetarian every night, NonVeg Indian every night of orders the night before.

Adam as a cruise director, yay or nay? We like Adam. Very competent in an emergency.

PBE / Comedians on the ship? (for VERY recent cruisers, and I realize this can change). They’ll show movies in Mad Hatter’s, the comedy lounge.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

thanks for the response

Adam always makes it a point at the Welcome Aboard show to announce to guests to say " Hi Adam " when you see him throughout the cruise. We did when we were on the same sailing as you and he was friendly in return. I heard that many of the crew were signing off at the end of the cruise and wouldn't be going through the canal with him. I suppose he may have declined the offer of a foosball match because he was visiting with ship mates. Just sayin'.