Mr.Sancho's vs. Paradise Beach

travelling_txgal

20 minutes ago, kayjaypea42 said:

Thank you very much! That helped me strike Paradise off my list.  I'll be going in Dec with a large group, so we're just trying to find a good all-inclusive that has other things to do besides sit at a beach and eat and drink.

The pool was totally drained and workers were all over it with repairs.  I would imagine getting that pool back in service would be high priority for them.  They tried to compensate with free access to the beach toys that are normally at extra cost.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, fresnel468 said:

The pool was totally drained and workers were all over it with repairs.  I would imagine getting that pool back in service would be high priority for them.  They tried to compensate with free access to the beach toys that are normally at extra cost.  

How was the beach itself?  Is it an easy entrance to the ocean, no sudden drop-offs or steep declines into the ocean? How was the clarity of the water?  Thanks!

2 hours ago, fresnel468 said:

No discount, but they allowed free use of the normally extra cost water toys...if you wanted.    We didn't.   

I guess that is something “ for families”. Like you we wouldn’t want the water toys and I prefer to swim in a pool to the ocean. 

I like the facilities at Paradise but too busy for us unless we have grandkids and they are too small for the water toys.

On 10/12/2022 at 3:53 PM, kayjaypea42 said:

How was the beach itself?  Is it an easy entrance to the ocean, no sudden drop-offs or steep declines into the ocean? How was the clarity of the water?  Thanks!

The beach was clean and sandy with no sudden or steep drop offs.  I would say the water clarity that particular day was "slight cloudiness - not snorkeling quality". 

The view of the horizon was obscured because so many inflatable slides, jumps, rafts & etc had been brought out that day.