cruisescouter

Cruise for cat lovers?

Why do people always think Meow Meow Cruise is a strange theme cruise? I think people automatically assume it is all crazy cat ladies with 100 cats. It actually is a really diverse group with all ages and sexes. I just think it is a lot of fun with people who are together who have a common interest, but it tends to be put down a lot.

Why are there no cat icons? lol

I have had 5 cats as pets . My last cat passed away 14 years ago today.She loved watching TV with me ,listening to the same music and just hanging out .

I have had 5 cats as pets . My last cat passed away 14 years ago today.She loved watching TV with me ,listening to the same music and just hanging out .

Bless. Cats have more personality than most humans I know. Don’t tell the other cats but I think mine is a closet dog!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Bless. Cats have more personality than most humans I know. Don’t tell the other cats but I think mine is a closet dog!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I love dogs too:)

I love dogs too:)

On last year's Meow Meow Cruise the last day 3 people admitted to be DOG lovers. They thought if the coordinator knew they would not be allowed to participate. lol Meow Meow Cruise does not discriminate.