Alaska Cruise/Tour

kontraxed

If you are on a Princess Alaska Cruise/Tour - does the Tour portion (Land Based) include meals like it does when you're on the ship? OR, do you have to pay separately for the land based meals? Additionally, I am just assuming that the transportation (trains, busses, etc.) and the overnight stays in various hotels or lodges, would be included in the cost of the Cruise/Tour. I'm trying to figure out what my actual costs would be and I don't find these details to be clearly laid out.

If you are on a Princess Alaska Cruise/Tour - does the Tour portion (Land Based) include meals like it does when you're on the ship? OR, do you have to pay separately for the land based meals? Additionally, I am just assuming that the transportation (trains, busses, etc.) and the overnight stays in various hotels or lodges, would be included in the cost of the Cruise/Tour. I'm trying to figure out what my actual costs would be and I don't find these details to be clearly laid out.

It very much depends on which type tour you purchased. Connoisseur tours have most meals included while Off the Beaten Path has few or none and On Your Own has none and so on..

Your itinerary will have what meals are included on which days (B, L, or D). And it's also listed in the tour details....

What specific tour are you looking at?

No, you have to pay for them.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The Denali Explorer tours have transportation and lodging included. Meals are up to you. The lodges have several places to eat and there are a few choices across the street from the Denali Lodge but nothing at McKinley. Food prices are higher than in the lower 48. You can find the prices on lin by looking up each lodge.

As previously stated, it depends on the tour. We were on the Connoisseur tour and I remember having to buy two lunches. Everything else, incl xfer from the airport and between hotels, breakfasts, at least one additional meal per day ... typically dinner, and, Fairbanks tours and Denali park tour.