Harry Potter River Cruises to Set Sail in Summer 2018

Host Jazzbeau

This is a great idea! Last year we had a land vacay to the U.K. using London and Edinburgh as our base. I mentioned to dh that I wished there were a RC. I can also report that Harry Potter fever is alive and well in both London and Edinburgh.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not surprised as it all started here my I loaned my first edition copy to a mountenering friend and it got as far as Everest base camp, it’s at home now so maybe a little magic goes a long way! Sounds like a good cruise maybe some of the mainland Europe cruises should go the themed way. CA

What a story Canal archive!

I quite like this themed itinerary although I am not a Harry Potter fan. But I have been on the "Hary Potter train" in the North Yorkshire Moors. As it is a steam engine and lovely countryside, not because it is Harry Potter's. ;) Thousands of fans went before me on that journey and I am sure thousands have been there since.

There are themed cruises planned, I mentioned a couple in the thread "The ever increasing popularity of river cruising". But I agree, adding more themes could be good.

notamermaid