Ncl cruise ship pins

CSRAJ81

:confused: Did they even do away with the CRUISE LINE LAPEL PINS of the ship? Was on the BREAKAWAY and was told they ran out of them but i hear it was stopped forever :mad:, don't understand how you can see them selling on EBAY ? Anyone know for sure?? Will be sailing on the GEM this coming March and I AM WONDERING IF I WILL GET MY PIN

Edited by CSRAJ81
add stuff

Latitude pins are no longer offered but some ships may have some back stock they are still giving away until all gone. The reason you are seeing them on Ebay is because people who had them are now selling them. Checkout the current benefits on the site and you will see that pins are no longer mentioned. https://www.ncl.com/latitudes-rewards-program

I have an extra one from the GEM that i have gotten a few years back but what i am looking for is one from the DAWN if anyone has an extra one who would want to trade for the GEM i would be interested

Pins have been gone for a couple of years.

The pins were officially discontinued in Feb 2017 with the change in latitude program. But most ships ran out mid- late- 2016.

:confused: And we criticize the phone reps for not giving the same answers. :o

I have an extra one from the GEM that i have gotten a few years back but what i am looking for is one from the DAWN if anyone has an extra one who would want to trade for the GEM i would be interested

There is a Cruise Critic thread for people who are seeking to trade Latitude Pins

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2473621

You might want to try there. I'm not seeking one from the Gem, but you're bound to find someone who is.

• 5 months later...
I could use a Pearl pin to complete my set. I had one but it got broken and now my set is no longer complete.

There are four different offerings for Pearl Pins on eBay right now, so it looks like you are in luck.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...