shade on lido

avalon4419

hi everyone! hubby and i are leaving 3/8 - 10 days on the royal. can't wait. my question is are there tables and chairs in the shade on the lido deck? the royal has the 2 side bars and the previous ships we sailed did not so there was plenty of shady side areas to sit. neither one of us can take the sun for too long. histories of skin cancer. thanks for any input you can give me.

hi everyone! hubby and i are leaving 3/8 - 10 days on the royal. can't wait. my question is are there tables and chairs in the shade on the lido deck? the royal has the 2 side bars and the previous ships we sailed did not so there was plenty of shady side areas to sit. neither one of us can take the sun for too long. histories of skin cancer. thanks for any input you can give me.

Yup, there's shade all the way around the Lido deck main pool area, down both sides. There's tables for eating and drinking near Trident Grill and Prego Pizza, and more patio/lounge type furniture a little further down, all the way to buffet entrance. Tables and chairs, again dining type, between the two entrances to the buffet. Near the Seaview Bar, there's also a number of padded patio type chairs facing the sea...a little quieter there, except when Flair show is on.

And, are you sure it's 3/8 you're sailing?? This year? As every itinerary for Royal shows sailing date of 3/10/18... Maybe 2/8, as that's a Royal sailing date this year. Lol..

Either way, happy sails..