Do we need to link reservations to ensure excursion is together?

ntourtelotte

We are traveling with my husband's parents and they made their own reservations. We are planning to do ATD do didn't think we would need to link our reservations.

We are booking one excursion through Carnival. Do we need to link our reservations to ensure we are on the same bus or in the same group?

It looks like we need a PIN to do that?? They need to call to get a PIN. Then I call with their PIN and reservation # and then they get linked and then I can make excursion reservation for all 6 of us?

We are traveling with my husband's parents and they made their own reservations. We are planning to do ATD do didn't think we would need to link our reservations.

We are booking one excursion through Carnival. Do we need to link our reservations to ensure we are on the same bus or in the same group?

It looks like we need a PIN to do that?? They need to call to get a PIN. Then I call with their PIN and reservation # and then they get linked and then I can make excursion reservation for all 6 of us?

Seating for ATD is done on a First Come, First Served basis. No reservations required. Just meet together at the MDR at the hostess stand and you will be seated together.

I get the Dining part. My concern was the excursion. Have others had the experience that we can stay together even if our reservations aren't linked?

You just go together to where they are meeting for that excursion.

I get the Dining part. My concern was the excursion. Have others had the experience that we can stay together even if our reservations aren't linked?

Yes, Excursions will have a meeting place. So just go to the meeting place (i.e. End of the Peir, Main Theather) and stay together as a group. It will be on your ticket.

I have seen some excursions that take place at 2 different times (i.e. 8:30 or 10:30), so when you buy the excusion ticket, just make sure you both are buying the same time slot.