Transportation from Dublin to Port, Ship Boarding Time

Cruisepm

We will be staying at the Brooks Hotel in Dublin before our Celebrity Cruise. The Eclipse will dock at Ocean Pier 33.

1) Is there any public transportation that we can take from near the hotel to the port?

(Luggage is not an issue. We travel light--back pack and rolling carry-on bag.)

2) The Eclipse is to depart Dublin at 10:00 pm. How early will we be able to board the

ship?

Thank you for your help!

There is a #53 bus which goes to the Irish Ferries Terminal on Alexandra Road, but that is beyond Ocean Pier 33.

https://www.transportforireland.ie/

Use the journey planner on this site. Put in Drury Street, Irish Ferries Tolka Quay. It will take about 45 minutes and you will still have a walk through an industrial port area.

Would recommend a taxi.

You could do it using public transport and a fair bit of walking. (Not advised) I would take a taxi.

We will need to take a taxi from DUB to the cruiseport (Ocean Pier #33) I believe is where Celebrity Eclipse will dock on May 28th. Easy to do and how far and approx cost. I have seen many asking about a car service but hoping this isn't necessary.

We will also need to return to DUB at end of cruise on June 7th for an 11:00am flight home (no other flight time options).