Upgrade fairy email

DES07

We already are booked on the 8th deck and then I got this. Can anyone tell me if it is a spa balcony type I know it is on the spa floor but I have never looked at them before. And tell me the pros and cons to accepting this offer

For 18.00 total upgrade to room 1110 spa deck.

Sent from my Z982 using Forums mobile app

We moved from a deck 6 balcony to 1114 on the Liberty. We loved it. On the Liberty that balcony is uncovered. If it’s raining you’ll get wet. If there are people on the railing they can see down into the balcony. We loved the sliding door vs the standard slamming door. It was worth it for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We moved from a deck 6 balcony to 1114 on the Liberty. We loved it. On the Liberty that balcony is uncovered. If it’s raining you’ll get wet. If there are people on the railing they can see down into the balcony. We loved the sliding door vs the standard slamming door. It was worth it for us.

Should also say that it was quiet. Only a few cabins on that deck. No foot traffic. Out the door and down a small flight of steps to Lido pool. It was convenient, quiet and worth it.

Also got upsell email this morning but I took it. Went from inside spa cabin to balcony spa cabin for $138.00 total for 7 day on Splendor

I think that is a good deal. On Splendor balcony spa cabins were a lot bigger than the inside spa cabins.

Laura

Also got upsell email this morning but I took it. Went from inside spa cabin to balcony spa cabin for $138.00 total for 7 day on Splendor

I’m praying for a deal like this on our Sunshine cruise in Nov. I would jump at that price.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am going on Splender this year please let me know how these cabins are going to be in 1111. Thank you in advance

What sailing date? I'm kinda hoping to get this call as I am currently booked in a spa interior. :D

12/15/18 sail date

Wow! that far out? Lucky you!

So does anybody know what kind of ritualistic dance I have to do to get an offer? ;p I don't mind if it involves dancing naked in the streets, but the neighbors might. :'):'):')

I got an upgrade call to the spa balcony deck for my last cruise! I was excited because it was my first balcony. All was great until about 4AM when they clean the deck and throw the deck chairs around. It will wake you up out of a sound sleep. Bang bang bang!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was hoping when I first saw the email that it was an upgrade to a suite. But we weren't that lucky. We cruise March 5. I am sure we won't get another upgrade email.

Sent from my Z982 using Forums mobile app