The "New" Adventure of the Seas Pics

ADVENTURE has pulled out of dry dock this morning! It appears that they are taking her for a test drive prior to docking in Miami. Looking forward to seeing the renovations on Monday

I plan to post my comments and pictures in this thread.

Edited by racerxspeedy

ADVENTURE has pulled out of dry dock this morning! It appears that they are taking her for a test drive prior to docking in Miami. Looking forward to seeing the renovations on Monday

Good news, thanks!

I read somewhere that She is scheduled to arrive in Miami Sunday. One day before her first passenger voyage out of dry dock.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I’ll be on Adventure the first week in April so excited can’t wait just curious from what I read drydock is over and she is on her way to Miami however the first cruise is on Monday is that out of Miami or she is heading to San Juan for Monday departure ?

I’ll be on Adventure the first week in April so excited can’t wait just curious from what I read drydock is over and she is on her way to Miami however the first cruise is on Monday is that out of Miami or she is heading to San Juan for Monday departure ?

The first cruise is a repositioning cruise that starts in Miami and ends in San Juan.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Wife and I are doing our first back-to-back June/July on AOS... We sail in Grand Suites, so will there be an upgraded CL for suite passengers? I keep hearing about Diamond and Suite Lounges, new policies, etc. Can anyone smooth this out for me?