The "New" Adventure of the Seas Pics

I mean the ship has been docked port side for the last two days. My anxiety of her turning in the basin today and not seeing the Deck 11 cabins is getting the best of me!

The deck 11 cabins are installed! They just won’t let me in to inspect them. Sorry. The old workout area has been replaced. Overall it looks very nice!

16924523e3f8f8cfd45340da9d72fa1c.jpg

Their emotional support dog also helped them during trivia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this happening on every cruise now? Why does Royal Caribbean allow this? My last cruise was in 2015 - I've never seen a dog on a cruise. How is this sanitary?

When did this dog thing (non-service) on cruise ships start? As of 2015, I've never seen a dog on a cruise ship!

It's been increasing in the last few years. As long as the cruise line refuses to address the situation, it will continue to get worse.

I am hearing that the Adventure of the Seas has been in drydock getting a complete renovation, and will be returning to sea very soon.

I also heard that all the cabins will have new furniture, carpets and curtains.

If anyone is cruising on the AOS after it comes out of drydock, can you please share pics of the cabins..etc?

We will be cruising on AOS in May, and I am getting really excited about it. :D

We cruised on her "sister" ship Explorer 3 times and loved it, so I am sure we are going to love the AOS too!

Many thanks in advance. :D

I read it was dry docked until yesterday. They only upgraded the inside cabins.

That is incorrect. Go back a few pages to see pictures of updated balcony and suite cabins.

In fact, one could argue that the only cabin not updated is Bikers. They are waiting for him to vacate on Saturday before replacing the carpet and couch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been increasing in the last few years. As long as the cruise line refuses to address the situation, it will continue to get worse.
4 dogs on Freedom 2 weeks ago. Two belonged to one person.....how do they get away with that??

I guess they get a back up like I do with the Transatlantics.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk