How do you know you can bid for an upgrade?

Rainbow lady

Please can anyone tell me how soon after paying your final payment do you get an email letting you know you can put in a bid for an upgrade? We sail in 62 days. I made our final payment a week ago and haven’t heard anything yet.

Thanks very much for your help.

Please can anyone tell me how soon after paying your final payment do you get an email letting you know you can put in a bid for an upgrade? We sail in 62 days. I made our final payment a week ago and haven’t heard anything yet.

Thanks very much for your help.

Usually 80 days prior to departure, you will get a new MyNCL log on banner inviting you to bid.

I have 2 connecting cabins - M3 balcony (that are cross referenced in NCL record). Has anyone gotten an invitation to bid on 2 bedroom suite?

Im guessing there's no guarantee that moving to 2 cabins would be located together...?

I have 2 connecting cabins - M3 balcony (that are cross referenced in NCL record). Has anyone gotten an invitation to bid on 2 bedroom suite?

Im guessing there's no guarantee that moving to 2 cabins would be located together...?

Doesn't work that way. You cannot combine both cabins and put them in the two-bedroom.