Late dining question

Trinam2

Hey all! We have cruised a lot but have always got anytime dining luckily without problem. My question, Is there anyway to assure a 2 top for the late seating? We work opposite schedules and really look forward to our time together on vacation. Especially meals together because we don’t get them that often. Thanks in advance for any advice.

If you and spouse are the only 2 in your cruise party... Good chance you will get a table for 2. I would recommend visiting Maitre'D on day of sailing (once you board) to check your seating and request it to be changed if needed.

No clue but can tell you one of the best parts of my 1st two cruises was sharing dinner with strangers and meeting these new people. I'm sure they will accommodate the two top but interaction with your fellow cruisers is awesome as well and you may meet some fabulous people

When my TA books she has access to choosing the fixed seating dining time we prefer and also the size of the table. You could try having your TA or PvP do that or call Carnival Guest Services.

You can also request through John Heald or ..... even though we're asked not to by some sources :evilsmile: you can email the maitre D of your ship the week before you sail with your request.

If you and spouse are the only 2 in your cruise party... Good chance you will get a table for 2. I would recommend visiting Maitre'D on day of sailing (once you board) to check your seating and request it to be changed if needed.

Do like he/she says above. In fact this what my DW and I do every cruise. We do this as soon as we board the ship because you stand a better chance at getting your changes, changed (if necessary). We also like to view the menus for the week (if available) because we book the steak house once a cruise. So we will look at the menus and decide which night is not appealing to us and then go quickly to the steak house and make our reservations for that night:cool:.

No clue but can tell you one of the best parts of my 1st two cruises was sharing dinner with strangers and meeting these new people. I'm sure they will accommodate the two top but interaction with your fellow cruisers is awesome as well and you may meet some fabulous people

I am ok with this when with the whole family, but when just the wife and myself, I want our own table and have no interest in dining with others.

I am ok with this when with the whole family, but when just the wife and myself, I want our own table and have no interest in dining with others.

I'm sure you're an adult. Don't bother explaining yourself to people who think they know better about how you should dine. Just ignore them.

As above, visit the dining room on the afternoon of the first day. I have never been turned down and we always request a 2 top.