Coco Cay Cabanas moving?

Hello everyone, we are booked for Mariner July 2nd 2018 and I reserved a Cabana for that day on Coco Cay. MIL needs shade due to health issues and I wanted to guarantee that we have it. From the looks of the map, they have moved the Cabanas from the "rocky" area to an area with beach access. Is anyone able to confirm this? Has this move already happened or will it happen by the time we get to CocoCay? If not, Should I switch to a bungalow?

Thanks!

How far a walk is it from the tenders? My DD will be using her wheelchair off the ship & to the tender, but I believe when we actually get to the beach they will transfer her to a beach wheelchair. My concern is for myself, since my knees are bad, although if I have her wheelchair to lean on while pushing her, it's better. Will they let me push the beach chair, or will I have to walk on my own?

We got the cabana so that she would have shade, and we wouldn't have to walk far for food

How far a walk is it from the tenders? My DD will be using her wheelchair off the ship & to the tender, but I believe when we actually get to the beach they will transfer her to a beach wheelchair. My concern is for myself, since my knees are bad, although if I have her wheelchair to lean on while pushing her, it's better. Will they let me push the beach chair, or will I have to walk on my own?

We got the cabana so that she would have shade, and we wouldn't have to walk far for food

The cabanas are now a long walk from the tenders. However, there's a glorified gold cart they have that can take you there.

They are next to the Wacky Seagull and the Jet Ski operations. Nice location actually.

Isn't that the Wacky Seagull Jr.? ;)

http://www.goportcanaveral.com/blog/refreshing-ways-to-enjoy-coco-cay/

The Bars:

Try one of the Cay’s signature Coco Loco mixed drinks at anyone of the six bars on the island. Junkanoo Jack’s is at the landing area, and is one of the first things you’ll see on Coco Cay. Bahama Jack’s Bar—not grille—is at the crossroads between the beaches. The rest are right by the beachside. Wacky Seagull is in the middle of Snorkel Beach, and its younger peer Wacky Seagull Jr. is over by the east end of Wanderer’s Beach. Coconut Willies is near it. The Island Oasis offers drinks along with a view of the lighthouse and seawall on the north side of the island.

Isn't that the Wacky Seagull Jr.? ;)

http://www.goportcanaveral.com/blog/refreshing-ways-to-enjoy-coco-cay/

The Bars:

Try one of the Cay’s signature Coco Loco mixed drinks at anyone of the six bars on the island. Junkanoo Jack’s is at the landing area, and is one of the first things you’ll see on Coco Cay. Bahama Jack’s Bar—not grille—is at the crossroads between the beaches. The rest are right by the beachside. Wacky Seagull is in the middle of Snorkel Beach, and its younger peer Wacky Seagull Jr. is over by the east end of Wanderer’s Beach. Coconut Willies is near it. The Island Oasis offers drinks along with a view of the lighthouse and seawall on the north side of the island.

Here is what seems to be the latest map by RCI:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/images/ports/pages/cococay-2017-map.pdf