Cheers package limit 15 drinks includes....

scubamommy!

So I'm confused. I don't drink alcohol (wondering if they will let me on the ship :)) but my wife does. So if we buy her a package she can get me cokes, coffee, etc.? I see a few people mentioning getting non-alcoholic drinks for family.

Thanks

So I'm confused. I don't drink alcohol (wondering if they will let me on the ship :)) but my wife does. So if we buy her a package she can get me cokes, coffee, etc.? I see a few people mentioning getting non-alcoholic drinks for family.

Thanks

No. Sharing is not allowed. But if she wants the package, they will charge you for the package, also. Both adults over age 21 in a cabin need to purchase it. If you don’t drink alcohol, then I wouldn’t purchase it for her because you will need to buy it for you. It will be cheaper for you to buy drinks as you go along.

I pre purchase cheers before my cruise for two reasons. First on a 7 day cruise it cost $418 (w/15% gratuity) works out to around $60 a day. Besides the alcohol I can easily reach $60 with coffees bottled water and other beverages that they charge for. Second, it's paid for already I don't huge bill at the end of the cruise. Works for me.

No. Sharing is not allowed. But if she wants the package, they will charge you for the package, also. Both adults over age 21 in a cabin need to purchase it. If you don’t drink alcohol, then I wouldn’t purchase it for her because you will need to buy it for you. It will be cheaper for you to buy drinks as you go along.

Thanks, usually sail Celebrity and both people do not have to buy the package.

I pre purchase cheers before my cruise for two reasons. First on a 7 day cruise it cost $418 (w/15% gratuity) works out to around $60 a day. Besides the alcohol I can easily reach $60 with coffees bottled water and other beverages that they charge for. Second, it's paid for already I don't huge bill at the end of the cruise. Works for me.

And I pre-purchase using my 10% off gift card....so that's even more savings.

Which, I guess, is why I'm wondering about room service. I know, I know, 15 drinks is a lot but I hit my limit at least 2 nights on my previous cruise (and came very close the other nights) so I just want to know what my options are. If it means I order a few room service drinks before dinner so that I can have the rest of my Cheers drinks for that night... well.... ;p;pclear.png?emoji-winktongue-1704

wouldnt it work out cheaper to buy a bottle of spirits from the funshop to be in your room rather than the room service??

• 2 months later...