Just off 9 night ABC on the Navigator!!!

AggieCard

We were on the same sailing and had a great time. RC and NCL are very similar. We did My Time Dining for the first time on RC. We usually do traditional. NCL's dining is easier. No need to make reservations and very little wait to be seated. Food was very comparable. I do think that RC has more activities than NCL. On the Navigator I missed having food poolside and having a place to eat outside.

Labadee: We found a nice shady spot under palm trees on Columbus Cove beach. We tipped the guy a couple of bucks for our lounge chairs. Bring cash if you want to buy anything from the markets.

Curacao: We pre booked a tour with Andy from private curacao tours. We had a customized 6 hour tour for 4. He was great. I explained our tour on the Curacao port board. Highly recommend.

Bonaire: I tried to book a snorkeling tour with Woodwind and they were full. We booked a tour with EPIC. It was okay. After we walked around the town and craft market.

Aruba: My husband did a 2 tank dive with RC. I walked from the ship into town along the beach from the Renaissance Hotel, governor's beach to surfside beach. It was a nice walk. Not very many people. Walked through the town. We have been to Aruba before and toured the island on our own in an SUV rental.

Staff was very good. Wish I was still on the ship. Shoveled a foot of snow yesterday and it's 20 degrees for high today.

Is the complimentary Jade restaurant still on the Navigator?

Just off the 9 day sailing on NV and don't remember seeing a section in the WJ called Jade, where you would have expected Oriental food to be. There was oriental type food sprinkled throughout, and there was a Vegetarian section of the buffet line.

We are doing this cruise in April.

Port excursions planned

Labadee - Amiga Island

Bonaire- Woodwind snorkeling ( booked a year in advance)

Curaçao- back2 nature ( new, few reviews, private Jeep tour with snorkeling to the north and west part of the island) Taking a chance here but hoping it’s good! These areas of the island look beautiful.

Aruba- abc tours UTV to the natural pool ( bargained with the DH to not be the last UTV and eat dirt the whole time)

The DH likes active tours rather then the beach. Amiga island is my day!

Just got off the Navigator of the Seas 9 night cruise to the ABC islands and wanting to see if anyone had any questions. About 24 hours removed now, but didn't see any other posts so wanted to put this out there. Overall the cruise was amazing and I am now officially diamond. Let me know if you have questions and I am happy to answer.

Do you happen to know if the Navigator of the Seas has the Vroom, Surf and Stream Internet? We had it on the Harmony of the Seas and enjoyed it.

Thank You

Can you please tell us if any secret electric outlets behind the bed for CPAP use?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry to say NO.....you need to run the extension cord from the mirror across the room to the bed. Be careful walking across the room when it is in use.

Just got off the Navigator of the Seas 9 night cruise to the ABC islands and wanting to see if anyone had any questions. About 24 hours removed now, but didn't see any other posts so wanted to put this out there. Overall the cruise was amazing and I am now officially diamond. Let me know if you have questions and I am happy to answer.

Hello AggieCard, we sailed on the Navigator last October and really enjoyed it. Just wondering, do you remember the names of the bands who played on the ship during your cruise? There were two house bands when we were there: The Teddy Trio, and the Black Sea Band. Just curious if they were still there, we might consider sailing on her again in the near future, or if they have rotated to another ship.Thanks.

When you were on Bonaire, did you notice that there were a lot of potholes in the road? The reason I ask is....we have rented a golf cart to tour the island in 3 weeks. I recently inquired about taking along a lightweight wheelchair for my husband since he has sustained a recent back injury. Bonaire Cruisers responded that they currently have a lot of potholes in the road due to having frequent rains and hubby may have a hard time with the bumpy road. I am just curious how bad it is.

When you were on Bonaire, did you notice that there were a lot of potholes in the road? The reason I ask is....we have rented a golf cart to tour the island in 3 weeks. I recently inquired about taking along a lightweight wheelchair for my husband since he has sustained a recent back injury. Bonaire Cruisers responded that they currently have a lot of potholes in the road due to having frequent rains and hubby may have a hard time with the bumpy road. I am just curious how bad it is.

Lots of potholes to the north near Washington park, the road to the south and near the port seemed ok to me.

I would tend to go with what Bonaire Cruisers say though...they live there. Why risk an an uncomfortable day for your husband?

Sorry to say NO.....you need to run the extension cord from the mirror across the room to the bed. Be careful walking across the room when it is in use.

Thanks all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello AggieCard, we sailed on the Navigator last October and really enjoyed it. Just wondering, do you remember the names of the bands who played on the ship during your cruise? There were two house bands when we were there: The Teddy Trio, and the Black Sea Band. Just curious if they were still there, we might consider sailing on her again in the near future, or if they have rotated to another ship.Thanks.

Just off Navigator on March 2nd. The two house bands were " Extra " and " Sea Wind ". Both very good.