Voom one device $15.99 a day...cheaper now than on ship?

Heatherco

Sorry about yet another Voom question. Planning to get a one device package and it is listed at $15.99 a day.

Is it cheaper to buy now than when I get on the ship?

Flying out today so doing things last minute....as usual:D

Thanks so much!!

On the Jan. 29th Anthem cruise, it was $15.99 (surf) and $19.99 (surf & stream) per day for a package. $22.99/$29.99 for a single day of usage.

If there's no pre-purchase discount, I would wait until you board and take advantage of any C&A tier member discount.

Looks like I should get it now then because the 15.99 includes the stream. Onboard prices look like it is 19.99 a day.

Thanks so much!

The pre-cruise sales have usually priced Stream close to onboard price of Surf Only.

Since last year, the prices seem to have stabilized higher. Last year in February, I lucked out and paid $8.99/day. In July, it was $12.99/day.

Since then, i've only seen it for $15.99/day until about 2 weeks ago when it dropped briefly to $13.99/day. It has since gone back up to $15.99/day.

All this is still cheaper than onboard as Bob posted earlier. My suggestion is if you really want it, buy it now, and keep coming back to check prices. You can cancel and rebook at lower rate with no penalty so long as its booked 3 days prior to your cruise.

I did buy it. Two weeks ago the beverage package dropped in price and I grabbed them, but this is lowest I have seen for our cruise. Will be nice to have.

Keep an eye on the beverage plus VOOM prices and cancel/rebook if they drop below what you paid for beverage and VOOM separately.