Regal UBD Question

saintsfan777

My wife and I are cruising on the Regal in March and are thinking about doing the UBD on the first night. My wife is a little picky and would need to change the menu a little bit. Is there time to do that before the dinner on the first night or would we need to pick another night of the cruise to give them enough time to make the changes?

My wife and I are cruising on the Regal in March and are thinking about doing the UBD on the first night. My wife is a little picky and would need to change the menu a little bit. Is there time to do that before the dinner on the first night or would we need to pick another night of the cruise to give them enough time to make the changes?

I’ve never read of the UBD being available on the busy first night of a cruise.

We immediately call room service to schedule the UBD later in the cruise & their supervisor meets us before the dinner. So it’s likely that you’ll need to select a different day.

We changed the menu for our last UBD a little bit--taking things off the salads, asking for a different vegetable side with the main course, and changing the dessert. We met with the room service person early during the cruise, but our dinner was later during our cruise.

Yes, you'll likely be able to make the changes you're looking for. However - no one here can give you a definitive answer as no one here is onboard or in charge of the UBD!

So, best bet, book it online, and check in right away with requests!! They will accommodate as well as possible .

Assuming you're not looking for a total menu change, shouldn't be a problem.

Our changes were having them leave the pear off of one salad and the walnuts off of the other; replacing the asparagus that usually comes with the steak/lobster tail with broccoli; and having a flourless chocolate cake for dessert instead of the trio of mousses.