Restaurants / Cafe's Bars on Solstice

Muffinz

Ok, so I’ve done a fair bit of research on our cruise on 30 March and on Celebrity Solstice.

Now my wife has decided to have a good look at Solstice on Celebrities website… we went through the deck plan online to see where everything is on Solstice and she was reading all about the different restaurants / bars on board and she said there was nothing on the website to say as had to pay extra to eat at certain restaurants… (even though I explained this to her months ago while doing my research)

So just to clarify

The restaurants we can dine at for free as part of our cruise are – Grand Epernay (MDR), Ocean View Café (buffet), Mast bar and grill and Café Al Bacio

The ones we have to pay extra for are – Tuscan Grille, Murano, Silk Harvest, Sushi on 5 and the Gelateria?

And these ones are only for aqua / suite / concierge guests – Blu, Luminare, aqua spa café and Michaels Club

The one I’m not sure about is – Ranch Spa Café

If someone can let me know if the above is correct that would be great – then I can go back to wife and tell her exactly what ones are and aren’t included so she knows.

I also read somewhere that some bars only serve premium drinks that are above the classic beverage package limit - does anyone know what bars these are? I'm not saying that we will avoid them - I'd just like to know

Thanks in advance :)

Just shortly about Healthy Lunch at Spa Café: No limits in terms of your cabin class there afaik. Just the freshly made smoothies (but not the juices) are only part of the Premium Drinking Package.

Yes, just to confirm Aqua Spa cafe is free to all cabin categories.

Cafe el Bacio has coffees at cost but pastries, cookies, etc are free.

Concierge Cabins do NOT have access to Luminae or Blu.

• 2 weeks later...

I also read somewhere that some bars only serve premium drinks that are above the classic beverage package limit - does anyone know what bars these are? I'm not saying that we will avoid them - I'd just like to know

These bars are the Martini Bar and the World Class Bar.

Look out for special deals in the pay-extra restaurants for lunch on sea days. Often it's a more limited menu but still very good. We had lunch three times at Sushi on 5 last year - I don't like their sushi but some of the other dishes are very yummy. It was $20pp all you can eat which worked out quite cost effective. We also had lunch at Tuscan Grille one day for $25pp. It was excellent and we had wonderful views over the wake.

Ok,

Looks like the food options have been covered. Don’t forget that cappuccino, lattes etc etc are all covered from Café Al Bacio if you have the classic drink package.

And the ‘special’ bars, ie world class bar and martini bar...if you want to try something from here but don’t have the premium package you only pay the difference in price ...so only a couple of dollars 😂

See you onboard

Belinda

• 1 month later...

The Martini bar serves wine, beer and cocktails covered by the Classic package. The martinis at the Martini bar are above the Classic package so if you have the Classic package you will pay the difference + gratutity.

The World Class bar only serves drinks from their limited menu. Nothing at the Workd Class bar is within the Classic package and only some of the drinks are covered by the the Premium package.

We are newbies to cruising so this is all great info!!! Sailing on the Solstice June 29.

Hi Smithsdream! We will also be on the Solstice June 29. There are 4 of us...2 from Georgia, 2 from Colorado. We've sailed on the Reflection before. First time in Alaska and on the Solstice.