How to Redeem Dinner Voucher?

FreesiaE

Hi

Got my reservation email today from TA and saw we get a free specialty dining (woot!). Verbage says that it is a voucher. Is this something that will be in my cabin on the ship and I book then? Can I book ahead of time and not have to pay with a CC or will that CC be reimbursed later?

Thanks!

Hi

Got my reservation email today from TA and saw we get a free specialty dining (woot!). Verbage says that it is a voucher. Is this something that will be in my cabin on the ship and I book then? Can I book ahead of time and not have to pay with a CC or will that CC be reimbursed later?

Thanks!

I would make a phone call and ask your TA how they are handling this. If it is as an OBC from the TA, you will have to wait to make the reservation until you are on board since TA OBC is not available for pre-cruise purchases. Perhaps they can make the purchase and reservation for you pre-cruise. Otherwise, if you want to reserve before sailing you'll need to pay for it with your credit card. I don't think you'll be reimbursed, however the OBC will appear on your account for your use any way you choose. (Sometimes OBC from TA can take up to three days to appear in your account. TA given OBC is generally refundable, so any unused OBC-R will be credited back to your credit card account or you can ask to have it given back to you in cash the last day of the cruise if you'd prefer.

Edited by Luvcrusn
addition

I believe a voucher will be in your cabin indicating the complimentary dinner and you will have to make reservation once onboard the ship. That is what happened when we had a complimentary dinner from our TA!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I believe a voucher will be in your cabin indicating the complimentary dinner and you will have to make reservation once onboard the ship. That is what happened when we had a complimentary dinner from our TA!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I bet this is right, thanks!