P&O for the Americas

ONT-CA

Welcome to P&O ONT-CA. So pleased to hear that you enjoyed your cruise and have booked more. P&O certainly don't seem to make it easy to book from anywhere other than UK so glad it was worthwhile. We have met Australian, New Zealand and American cruisers on P&O and they have all been great company and added to the enjoyment of the holiday. The moor the merrier.

• 5 months later...
One of American cruise blogger friends has just gone on her first P&O cruise on Azura and we asked her to do a guest post for us

Sandra and Chris

Reading this review brought back wonderful memories and anticipation for our 2019 cruise, again aboard the Azura. The cultural differences in expression, humour, food and drink as well as the comradery of the passengers made for a most enjoyable cruise. We have an added link in that our parents as children came to Canada from England and so, many expressions and mannerisms told were brought to life. It was difficult to maintain composure during the Great British Sail Away hearing the singing of Jerusalem. We are most appreciative that we can now join the passenger list aboard P&O and as the blogger inferred, we too will sparingly share this secret.

I think people have got the wrong end of the stick. I don't want P&O to go American as someone said, but I would welcome Americans and Canadians on our cruises and would very much enjoy meeting them on any cruise that I did. As someone who emigrated to Canada in 1970, I think their influence might be beneficial.