Wearing pajamas to Dr Seuss Breakfast

buddy976

My family and I are taking our first cruise in April. We plan on going to the Dr Seuss breakfast. I bought Dr Seuss pajamas for my kids to wear, but I am wondering if that breaks some sort of dress code rule? If it matters, my boys are 4 & 6 and the pajamas are long sleeved pants and shirts.

Not sure I would have them wearing PJ's, its not that kind of an event. The dinning room is set up really nice, they did a parade with the kids and had a photographer with the characters. I mean you can if you want but you won't see others or at least we didn't/

My family and I are taking our first cruise in April. We plan on going to the Dr Seuss breakfast. I bought Dr Seuss pajamas for my kids to wear, but I am wondering if that breaks some sort of dress code rule? If it matters, my boys are 4 & 6 and the pajamas are long sleeved pants and shirts.

Cute idea! I think it would be fine. The dining room is pretty decked out for the event and being in theme would make for fun pictures I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think that's a cute idea for little kids. I think your kids will love the breakfast...I'm a 48 year old teacher who just had a blast on Friday with my class and we all dressed up to celebrate Dr. Seuss's birthday!