Fish tacos at blue iguana

autismmama

This may seem like a strange question but I'm gonna ask anyways lol!

Anyone know what kind of fish the Blue Iguana uses for their fish tacos? Grilled or deep fried? And do they offer corn tortillas or just flour?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by autismmama

I was hoping i could get it grilled or baked. I can't have deep fried foods anymore.

Boo! Don't like deep fried fish either. Any shrimp tacos and if so, tell me they are not fried!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boo! Don't like deep fried fish either. Any shrimp tacos and if so, tell me they are not fried!!

I always go in the taco line and ask for shrimp and they have no problem getting it for me from the burrito side. They are not fried they are small cocktail like shrimp for some reason the name is escaping me! Yum!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I never thought about a shrimp taco. I guess that's the next best thing. Great idea!

I always go in the taco line and ask for shrimp and they have no problem getting it for me from the burrito side. They are not fried they are small cocktail like shrimp for some reason the name is escaping me! Yum!

Great idea with the shrimp! Still wish they would offer grilled fish, which would taste better and put a fresh spin on things. Do you know if they offer corn tortillas instead of flour? I need to avoid as much saturated fat as possible.

Great idea with the shrimp! Still wish they would offer grilled fish, which would taste better and put a fresh spin on things. Do you know if they offer corn tortillas instead of flour? I need to avoid as much saturated fat as possible.

I think only flour. They are small and made fresh. Grilled fish would be great! I gave up all Mexican food for lent so I’m looking forward to our Easter cruise and eating some great tacos in San Juan.

I'm pretty sure they have both corn and flour!

They only have flour tortillas. They’re made fresh from little dough balls in a machine that spits them out right there nice and hot. People might be thinking about the tortillas for the burritos which are still flour, but are yellowish in color because they’re whole wheat.

The fish is fried, shrimp is grilled (and soooo yummy). The shells are flour and looked like they were "air-fried". You can get rice from the burrito line on a plate and skip the shell, but it is probably has oil in it. They also have shredded chicken or strips of beef.