Royal Court Theatre QM2 hilarity

Like Yabbah on ye olde SCG Hill.:eek: to wit...'Ave a go yer mug .!!; and other unprintable verses.lol.

Or the barracking from the "in" famous-and departed-Bay 13 at the Melbourne Cricket Ground, known to Australians as the MCG! That could be a real er-surprise with what some microphones picked up!

Especially when Australia played England, things could get lively.

We had a funny incident on our latest cruise. They got my husband up on stage and while the mentalist was remembering cards (part of the trick), my husband had to stand with his hand up in the air while a clock ticked... and ticked... and ticked. Finally my husband slowly looked down at this watch (like, what's taking so long) and the audience erupted with laughter. Not what the mentalist wanted I'm sure but it was certainly funny!

It is almost like the 'Yellers' haven't got their particular sporting event outlets now, so they cruise instead. :p

Cricket loving bogans then? On P&O UK on sea days, the pax play crew up in the cricket net, geez those Indian Stewards bowl fast, I got a real big hit in the foot on Arcadia in 2012 one arvo, whilst playing cricket, crossing ye olde Indian Ocean. I Had to go see the ships doctor, a South African for some treatment, when I told him I copped a fast delivery from the crew, he laughed and waived the normal 100 quid charge, nice of him.:')

We had a funny incident on our latest cruise. They got my husband up on stage and while the mentalist was remembering cards (part of the trick), my husband had to stand with his hand up in the air while a clock ticked... and ticked... and ticked. Finally my husband slowly looked down at this watch (like, what's taking so long) and the audience erupted with laughter. Not what the mentalist wanted I'm sure but it was certainly funny!

LOL, he should have made him into a statue then.

Cricket loving bogans then? On P&O UK on sea days, the pax play crew up in the cricket net, geez those Indian Stewards bowl fast, I got a real big hit in the foot on Arcadia in 2012 one arvo, whilst playing cricket, crossing ye olde Indian Ocean. I Had to go see the ships doctor, a South African for some treatment, when I told him I copped a fast delivery from the crew, he laughed and waived the normal 100 quid charge, nice of him.:')

Out LB, I would guess.

Out LB, I would guess.
Spot on Mic, down and out, I did not hang around to see the umpires finger go up. I was hobbling to the elevator down to the medical centre on deck 4.:(:o:loudcry: