Luggage tags

uofaboie

Hi everyone i am sure this has been discussed before but this will be my first time sailing on MSC on the Seaside on 4-14..I mainly sail with Celebrity and used to receiving actual luggage tags that are adhesive and receive in the mail. For those that have sailed with MSC how do you make the luggage tag that you print off with your documents actually stay on your luggage ?

Thank You

Hi everyone i am sure this has been discussed before but this will be my first time sailing on MSC on the Seaside on 4-14..I mainly sail with Celebrity and used to receiving actual luggage tags that are adhesive and receive in the mail. For those that have sailed with MSC how do you make the luggage tag that you print off with your documents actually stay on your luggage ?

Thank You

Staple them or buy the holders on amazon.

They'll staple them at the terminal for you, too. We often have them ready folded and to hand when we approach the luggage-handlers. They're so adept at it that they have them attached and your luggage taken before you can blink!

I pull off enough clear packing tape to be as long as the luggage tag plus about 4 inches then I center the tag in the middle of the tape (printed side on the sticky side of the tape) and loop the whole thing through my suitcase handle and tape the tape to itself.

• Like 1