Allure First Night Done Right still not allowing all specialty

I know the oasis has switched to allowing more restaurants now that the cost of FNDR has gone up to $20 USD, but just FYI this is still not the case on the Allure. You can only book Giovannis or Samba. They will refund you the cost you paid and allow you to upgrade to chops or CP 150 as BOGO.

I can also confirm that the 2 night BOGO package allows you to book any restaurant, but only on day 1 and 2.

Edited by Dixie1337

I will be on allure soon. I wanted to do the FNDR but it’s no longer offered for dining. Can I still book it once I am on the ship? If not I think I will do 2 night BOGO just as long as I can get chops and samba. Not really interested in any other specialty restaurants. Can you buy the 2 night BOGO on board?

Also, one last question. We are taking our 14 month with us. Is it ok to bring a baby to a specialty restaurant or is that a no no? She’s not the friendliest baby so I am not comfortable leaving her in the nursery. I wouldn’t enjoy myself at dinner because I would worry that she is crying the entire time.

Also, one last question. We are taking our 14 month with us. Is it ok to bring a baby to a specialty restaurant or is that a no no? She’s not the friendliest baby so I am not comfortable leaving her in the nursery. I wouldn’t enjoy myself at dinner because I would worry that she is crying the entire time.

Yes. Bring your child with you.

Yes. Bring your child with you.

Yes, it is perfectly fine to bring your child. Of course, if she begins to fuss, one of you will be expected to remove her immediately so it may or may not be a relaxing experience. Saw this once - couple hadn’t even ordered yet when dad had to leave with fussy toddler and mom ate alone. They boxed his dinner but not quite the same.

Thanks everyone. I always try to follow the unspoken rules. I would def leave out if she started to fuss. Some people are super understanding when it comes to babies but some are not. Either way I would not want to ruin someone else dining experience since they are paying a premium to be there.

Yes, it is perfectly fine to bring your child. Of course, if she begins to fuss, one of you will be expected to remove her immediately so it may or may not be a relaxing experience. Saw this once - couple hadn’t even ordered yet when dad had to leave with fussy toddler and mom ate alone. They boxed his dinner but not quite the same.

That is exactly what happened to my son. We were dining in Giovanni's and as soon as his steak came, my granddaughter, 2 at that time, began getting antsy. He took the child to his cabin and restaurant boxed his dinner.

Just FYI we have sailed on the Allure 2 times with my boys. The first time my youngest was 10 months old and the second he was 2. The nursery staff is great. You also get a ship cell phone when you drop off at the nursery so if you are worried you can give them a call or if they have an issue they can call you. They deal with all kinds of baby personalities so they are used to the difficult ones (at 10 months mine was one of them). I would give it a shot without the baby first and if you are still uncomfortable go grab the little one. Just food for thought.