Fascination in May

My wife and I are on the Fascination in May. We are Sunday through Sunday from San Juan. The itinerary also begins and ends in Barbados (Wednesday to Wednesday) for other travelers. Does anyone know the % of travelers that will embark and debark in Barbados? Just curious. This is cruise 14 and I have never sailed on a ship with two main embarkation points and was wondering how it works. You may see lots of different folks!

Has anyone done this cruise before?

My wife and I are on the Fascination in May. We are Sunday through Sunday from San Juan. The itinerary also begins and ends in Barbados (Wednesday to Wednesday) for other travelers. Does anyone know the % of travelers that will embark and debark in Barbados? Just curious. This is cruise 14 and I have never sailed on a ship with two main embarkation points and was wondering how it works. You may see lots of different folks!

We've done this itinerary twice fairly recently (2013 and 2018) on Valor and Liberty. Yes, there were some who got off/on while in Barbados but we never really noticed anything since the majority of the cruisers embark in San Juan. There really aren't that many people getting on or off in Barbados. It just seemed like a typical port of call stop. Of course, Valor and Liberty were larger ships with more passengers, so you may notice different folks on your cruise.

We've done this itinerary twice fairly recently (2013 and 2018) on Valor and Liberty. Yes, there were some who got off/on while in Barbados but we never really noticed anything since the majority of the cruisers embark in San Juan. There really aren't that many people getting on or off in Barbados. It just seemed like a typical port of call stop. Of course, Valor and Liberty were larger ships with more passengers, so you may notice different folks on your cruise.

Myself and wife from the UK join the cruise from Barbados as flights to Puerto Rico were not an option. No allocation of boarding time so cannot be many joining ship.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We sailed Fascination from San Juan two and a half weeks ago. (We got 20" of snow today, after 13" fell last Thursday. That's 33" for those who don't want to do the math.) Oh, how I wish we were still on the ship!

The night before Barbados, we noticed luggage outside cabin doors. It took a few minutes to remember why.

As we left for our excursion, we saw other carrying on luggage.

It really didn't make an impact at all.

We sailed Fascination from San Juan two and a half weeks ago. (We got 20" of snow today, after 13" fell last Thursday. That's 33" for those who don't want to do the math.) Oh, how I wish we were still on the ship!

The night before Barbados, we noticed luggage outside cabin doors. It took a few minutes to remember why.

As we left for our excursion, we saw other carrying on luggage.

It really didn't make an impact at all.

I gather you are in the New England area? NH for me. Too much snow...