Vancouver Port to Airport

jofifrla

If you carry off your luggage and are the first off, it's doable as long as there are no hold ups in Customs. You can take Skytrain to the airport and get there in 25 minutes. You must be at the airport a minimum of two hours before your flight.

I would take a later flight as you are taking a chance.

I personally wouldn’t risk it. If you’re within 24 hours of booking, you can likely change it without penalty. The Vancouver airport is about 25 min drive away, it can have very long lines, and you have to clear several checkpoints.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I really want to stress you are on the cusp.

I would feel more comfortable with a flight after Noon.

Getting a taxi can be a challenge if there are two or three ships in port so when you get off the ship and claim your luggage if there is a long line for taxis walk over to the Pan Pacific Hotel witch is right adjacent to the cruise ship terminal or across the street to the Fairmont hotel.

At Vancouver airport you need to check in at the ticket counter, drop your luggage at a nearby area, go through security, go through USA immigration/customs.

Keith

You would be cutting it very close but unless you have lots of luggage the Skytrain would be your best route to YVR. Taxis are at the mercy of the traffic and getting to the airport involves transiting downtown Vancouver which has zero highways.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums