Port Canaveral Hotel Recs?

We’re sailing on Oasis next month and looking for recommendations for hotels close to Port Canaveral. We’ll most likely park at the port so we don’t have to mess with a hotel shuttle. Appreciate any and all recommendations. Thank you! [emoji568] ☀️

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Many of them are already booked up, I am at the Residence Inn Port Canaveral, I know Homewood Suites is also booked but that is for April 14 when is your sailing? The Country Inn and Suites is available as well as the Radisson and a bit further is the Holiday Inn Express.

Bob, glad to see this. We just moved our reservation to Marriott last night. Able to get it quite a bit cheaper that Hampton Inn

The Residence Inn has true two bedroom suites, so two couples or a family might like that.

I’m also looking for a good recommendation but don’t want to spend $200/night. We are flying in late sat and will leave sun morn for our cruise. We just need something clean and decent for one night at this point. We Plan to stay after the cruise to see Cape Canaveral and maybe a beach day or 2 and then would want something nicer and fun!!

The Residence Inn has true two bedroom suites, so two couples or a family might like that.

For our cruise last month I had a reservation for the 2br suite since we were traveling with another couple. This was booked three months prior.

Upon arriving we checked in and nothing was said. We drug all of our luggage up to the room only to discover it was a standard room with two “double” beds. So back down to the desk we go.

We were told the hotel had been oversold so we were “downgraded” (without our knowledge). I wasn’t rude but asked for the manager and told him this was not acceptable. I have to say he did make it right by giving us two standard rooms for the same price, so we were good with that!

I had never had this happen to me before so I was very caught off guard. We have the same 2br suite booked for the end of April and while I was there at the desk I asked them to mark that reservation that there was to be no downgrade.

Fingers crossed I will get the room I booked because I do love the Residence Inn!!!

For our cruise last month I had a reservation for the 2br suite since we were traveling with another couple. This was booked three months prior.

Upon arriving we checked in and nothing was said. We drug all of our luggage up to the room only to discover it was a standard room with two “double” beds. So back down to the desk we go.

We were told the hotel had been oversold so we were “downgraded” (without our knowledge). I wasn’t rude but asked for the manager and told him this was not acceptable. I have to say he did make it right by giving us two standard rooms for the same price, so we were good with that!

I had never had this happen to me before so I was very caught off guard. We have the same 2br suite booked for the end of April and while I was there at the desk I asked them to mark that reservation that there was to be no downgrade.

Fingers crossed I will get the room I booked because I do love the Residence Inn!!!

Appreciate the feedback. We've stayed at that hotel at least a dozen times and have not had a problem, but I will remember the "no downgrade" note.

I’m also looking for a good recommendation but don’t want to spend $200/night. We are flying in late sat and will leave sun morn for our cruise. We just need something clean and decent for one night at this point. We Plan to stay after the cruise to see Cape Canaveral and maybe a beach day or 2 and then would want something nicer and fun!!

In your case, I would book a hotel near the airport for Saturday night. There should be many options and likely better prices. Plus your hotel will be close if you arrive late due to flight delays. Then head to Port Canaveral in the am.