Received email offer to upgrade to a JS on Liberty OTS

My husband and I are sailing on the 4/22 Liberty OTS, and I just received an email to upgrade to a JS for $500. We currently have a superior balcony mid ship on deck 9 booked.

We've never cruised in a suite before will move to platinum after this cruise.

Is a JS worth the extra $$$?

Thanks,

I would rather spend the $500 on drinks, specialty dining and/or excursions. There are really no great benefits to a JS on Liberty. Some like the extra space and the bathtub, but we are used to a shower stall at home and were lucky enough to get an oversized balcony cabin for our upcoming sailing, so I definitely wouldn't take it even if they did offer it to us!

My husband and I are sailing on the 4/22 Liberty OTS, and I just received an email to upgrade to a JS for $500. We currently have a superior balcony mid ship on deck 9 booked.

Thanks,

I love extra space! The price difference between the D2 and JS right now is $1,800 and D1 to JS $1,600 (total). So $500 for both seems like a good deal. Now, only you know if extra space is worth $500. I'd probably go for it!

Suggest you confirm that this "upsell" is eligible for double points upfront. Two years ago we took an upsell on Jewel TA from balcony to GS for $1000 and they denied us double points when we got home. My wife was successful talking with 2nd agent & supervisor for "one time exception" so all good in the end.

Thanks,

is that $500 per person or total.

Thanks,

I don't think so.