How are the Swans doing 2018?

Talk about heart attack material..........OMG but thank goodness they got up in the end. I just wish they did not leave it till the last quarter to "show their might".....

Yeah, very exciting game, the last quarter anyway. They are in 3rd place at the moment although a few games still to be played this round.

My wife and in-laws are big Geelong fans so I'm pretty happy with that win at Kardinia Park. Big big effort in the last quarter to come back and win it after being 22 points down at 3/4 time.

Elsewhere, Carlton are awful (nothing new) and Giants doing the business against Brisbane.

My wife and in-laws are big Geelong fans so I'm pretty happy with that win at Kardinia Park. Big big effort in the last quarter to come back and win it after being 22 points down at 3/4 time.

Elsewhere, Carlton are awful (nothing new) and Giants doing the business against Brisbane.

The Giants will knock the Swans down to 5th for the evening as Port Power also won and has a better percentage.

Good atmosphere at the ground, but very disappointing for the majority of us. We were simply not good enough. Had multiple chances to win it but persisted in allowing North an embarrassing amount of uncontested ball resulting in cheap easy possessions and shots on goal, not to mention terrible, terrible goal kicking. I'm astounded at how we are 4-3. With a bit more luck we could have been 6-1 or 7-0, but an errant ball bounce there or a bad pass there and we could have been 1-6 or 0-7 as well.

Wonderful effort for the Swans to come from 11 points down at 3/4 time to win by 8. The kid Ben Ronke scored 7 goals in his third senior game. What a little ripper he is.

we're still not playing great but I'll take the win.

Playing Hawthorn this evening at the MCG.

Cold, very windy, rain.

stopped raining i was on ground to wave big flag [couple swan supporters were behind me to my left would have seensecurity guard get a whack in the head by flag as i didnt see him coming back onto ground saw him when he left it oops but was fine my side of ground other side was windy as they had a bit of trouble with banner sadly and sadly my team lost

Sydney banner did not survive the conditions

poor buggers have seen worse but i think due to wind they didnt show crowd till players were about to come out sometimes if they do show crowd and stuff happens both sides help each other to try and fix before players come out moisture on ground probably softened crepe and didnt help it when it went up