Does Fun Shop Happy Anniversary Stateroom Decor include door?

rdh rules

Hello I've researched the boards and haven't seen anyone mention whether the fun shop anniversary decorations include anything on the door. I was planning on getting a door banner to surprise my husband. Then I saw the fun shop decorations with the cake and I wanted to pre-purchase it for our embarkation (Glory 4/28), but didn't know whether I still needed to anything to the door too. Carnival knows it's our 20th anniversary too, so maybe they'll put out a balloon? I'm going to tell John Heald too.

Does the fun shop decorations decorate the door?

Thanks!

No on the door. Our children got the anniversary decoration package for our Sept 2017 cruise. The inside of our room was amazing with all the decoration but nothing on the outside of the door. Was a Very Nice surprise on our kids part.

• 5 months later...

Buy COMMAND adhesive mounting strips-----you can pull them off easily afterwards. Carnival has a policy (not normally enforced by the room steward, but I have seen displays removed from doors), they do not want tape of any kind on the door because it takes the poor steward a long time to remove traces, also no flammable material is supposed to be used.