Any Majestic Pincess thoughts for Australian Cruisers.....

S&D

A very kind lady was able to post a recent Majestic patter from 2 months ago for me, and I was looking to see what music etc was around in the evenings, up until recently there was only a pop up DJ in the pool area at night, and a band in the atrium/piazza area.

:):).GOOD NEWS...they are now also having a band in the vista lounge at nights, (plus in the atrium at different times)... so I'm assuming they have cleared some of the gaming tables out of the vista to make more room for entertainment... plus the DJ was also in the piazza at a later hour.... so its looking good for September lol....:);p maybe the start of a few small changes for the Oz season....

cheers S&D

I am sure there will be a number of changes to make the ship suitable for an predominantly Aussie demographic.

I am sure there will be a number of changes to make the ship suitable for an predominantly Aussie demographic.

Oh yeah...watch out for the VB beer taps and the Mrs Macs Pie Warmers, lol.:')

Goodness Les, we will have to cancel then...lol....:loudcry::loudcry:

cheers S&D

You can always dance on ye olde Prom Deck my dear, but on this class of ship it is pretty small. :o Perhaps the 'Seawalk' for a Waltz or Foxtrot ?

You can always dance on ye olde Prom Deck my dear, but on this class of ship it is pretty small. :o Perhaps the 'Seawalk' for a Waltz or Foxtrot ?

lol, that seawalk looks a lot like walking the ole plank ...;) cheers S&D

It is called the 'Seawalk' not the 'SeaDance'. You must behave Les. It is all fun and games until someone loses an eye.

It is called the 'Seawalk' not the 'SeaDance'. You must behave Les. It is all fun and games until someone loses an eye.

But I want to SeaDance on Royal Princess in a few weeks Mic, after a few sherberts at ye olde SeaWalk bar, :rolleyes::p

Just be careful okay, wouldn't want to be too light on your feet and go off the edge.;p
How high are the balconies on that class of vessel? I must cut down on the ciders then.:rolleyes::halo::o:(

How high are the balconies on that class of vessel? I must cut down on the ciders then.:rolleyes::halo::o:(

The balconies are at any level above promenade deck but don't worry the banisters are sufficiently high to stop people accidently falling over.

The balconies are at any level above promenade deck but don't worry the banisters are sufficiently high to stop people accidently falling over.

Though not high enough to stop the claims that people could fall over.