On-Line Check IN

A few questions about the online check in, I didn't realize that they needed your Insurance details as well.... is there anything else I will need apart from Passport details and travel plans before/after the cruise?

Also I intend to do all of this at home but I don't have access to a printer at home so my question is can I complete the online check in at home and then get back into it later when at work to do all the printing?

You I’ll need information for your emergency contact.

Yes you can go back and print later.

Yeah I got to fill in the above part and then I believe on the next page it hit me with the travel insurance which I didn't have on me at the time and in any case will be up a couple of weeks prior to travelling so we might have switched to someone else come the departure date. :confused:

What insurance details do they ask about?:confused:

I think it was the insurance company and contact number though I was in such a fluster I might have been policy number, I not sure. I don't even know if this is something that's compulsory or not and being our first cruise I don't want to get it wrong.:o :confused:

I think it was the insurance company and contact number though I was in such a fluster I might have been policy number, I not sure. I don't even know if this is something that's compulsory or not and being our first cruise I don't want to get it wrong.:o :confused:

Is your booking a US or Canadian booking?

A few questions about the online check in, I didn't realize that they needed your Insurance details as well.... is there anything else I will need apart from Passport details and travel plans before/after the cruise?

Also I intend to do all of this at home but I don't have access to a printer at home so my question is can I complete the online check in at home and then get back into it later when at work to do all the printing?

you can complete it all without insurance details, just enter TBA for insurer and TBA for policy number , if it still requires a phone # enter 00000000

you can always add this later if required after printing your set sail pass,, ive no idea why they require these details prior to sailing from UK passengers only.

We are UK too. The insurance details are optional. We never fill them out.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Forums mobile app

you can complete it all without insurance details, just enter TBA for insurer and TBA for policy number , if it still requires a phone # enter 00000000

you can always add this later if required after printing your set sail pass,, ive no idea why they require these details prior to sailing from UK passengers only.

Thanks guys, I didn't get time to do it last night though I must admit after everyone else saying they hadn't seen this I start to question my sanity.... something the wife does all the time I might add. :')

It's good to know I don't need to fill this out the complete the check-in.

Save it as a PDF. Go to File Print and select PDF and then email the file and save it to yourmobile device Passbook and then have the agent scan the barcode.

Not sure if this workaround works but I do this with my boarding pass and it works just fine.