How did this happen?

Oh yeah I know. I'm dealing with RCI.

We have been booked on our Oasis cruise for about 17 months and have had my time dining since I booked.

Today i called RCI and paid our gratuities.

My new invoice says I am wait listed for my time dining now.

Nothing is ever easy with RCI. lol

I must say the guy who took care of me when I called was outstanding.

Oh well

Bill

Bill, hopefully you get the my time dining...but when you book the cruise tell them what you want so your most likely to get it. Now, when I book my cruises, I am asked what time I want to dine and we have to choose one, so I say my time dining, and we always get the ultimate dining package, so I am sure other people are doing the same thing so hopefully you get what you want.

Did you print your confirmation when you booked? I print every thing the send me. Just take your copy of confirmation to host/hostess and show that you have/had My Time Dining with original reservation. They will fix things for you.

Bill, hopefully you get the my time dining...but when you book the cruise tell them what you want so your most likely to get it. Now, when I book my cruises, I am asked what time I want to dine and we have to choose one, so I say my time dining, and we always get the ultimate dining package, so I am sure other people are doing the same thing so hopefully you get what you want.

I better be in MTD with the other 9 in my party. I'm sure it'll all work out but they don't make anything easy.:)

Did you print your confirmation when you booked? I print every thing the send me. Just take your copy of confirmation to host/hostess and show that you have/had My Time Dining with original reservation. They will fix things for you.

Yes I have everything they have ever sent me printed out. I know better than to trust them.

I will be taking it all with me. :)

Bill