Project Runway?

BlueHerons

I don't understand why they didn't bring two contestants back given that there were two walk-offs, won't that make it one episode short this season?

Funny about the Flintstone reference, because I actually thought Heidi looked like Bam Bam.

I was glad to finally see Dimitri make it out of the "unremarkable" category... he has been passed over too many times.

Hi Peter and Ginny - We have missed you on the Star March 2013 Roll Call. Are you still with us on that cruise? We have waiting lists for some of the excursions, so we are looking for people we haven't heard from in quite some time. Hope you are still with us.

I loved that designer guest judge! Felt like her remarks were much more helpful to the designers. Let's dump one of the other two regulars and have her all the time!!!

She's been on before (as well as on America's Next Top Model). I've always liked her critiques.

Part of the reason I enjoyed the All-Star version was because of the different judges. I've said this before (maybe not on this thread), but they added 30 minutes to the show just to give the judges more time to out snark each other. Not gonna lie - I like the snark too. But, sometimes, it's just a little much and I wish for a little more constructive comments.

Hi Peter and Ginny - We have missed you on the Star March 2013 Roll Call. Are you still with us on that cruise? We have waiting lists for some of the excursions, so we are looking for people we haven't heard from in quite some time. Hope you are still with us.

Hi! Still with you, just busy planning other vacations. We have a couple of time share weeks expiring at the end of this year so I have been involved with that.

Eddie Munster? tee hee hee No surprise he went home. When they send you home once they usually send you home again soon.

Not my favorite challenge. Since I've always been an advertising creative "office attire" has a different meaning to me. However, I can't imagine any office where you would wear a one-shouldered top.

That said, liked the winner. Felt Sanji's skirts deserved more praise. And (can't believe I'm saying this) I'm falling out of love with Ven. Please, dude, do something different! OK, I do love Ven's zen.

Eddie Munster? tee hee hee No surprise he went home. When they send you home once they usually send you home again soon.

Not my favorite challenge. Since I've always been an advertising creative "office attire" has a different meaning to me. However, I can't imagine any office where you would wear a one-shouldered top.

That said, liked the winner. Felt Sanji's skirts deserved more praise. And (can't believe I'm saying this) I'm falling out of love with Ven. Please, dude, do something different! OK, I do love Ven's zen.

I thought he looked like Squiggy from Lavern and Shirley! :D But, yes, I can see Eddie Munster too.

I think the Ukrainian girl creates a hostile work environment and should go soon, so that they can all work in peace and quiet! :rolleyes:

I agree that Sanji's skirts deserved more praise-I think thats because no designer did a whole outfit except for the GORGEOUS blue dress (which deserved to win). I did like Dimitris dress but i wouldnt wear a cutout back to an office either. So glad that Eddie Munster is gone. They ALL told him that ruffle was uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, even Tim and Tim is usually right. I also liked the white pants that the judges didnt like. Although I think the guest judge did like it nnow that I think about it.

I really love this show. I usually have one that I root for but so far I like a few. I do think Venn and Sonjia are very talented and the gal that did the winning blue dress has a really cool vibe to her designing that is refreshing.

Ive been known to wipe away a tear or two at least once or twice a season:o

If Eddie Munster and Squiggy had a child!

This season just doesn't have a front-runner...yet. I was hoping for great things from Ven, but he's not broken out of his one look yet.

The show has never kicked anyone off due to personality, otherwise Jefferey (?) would have been thrown out after his unforgivable behavior on the Mom challenge years ago. Instead the total jerk won the season, the worst pick in PR of any season.

This week was probably one of the best fashion shows, but a bit bland. I long for years past when there was more fashion forward and avante guard (sp?) design.

Correction: avante garde. I can't stand my own spelling errors.

Edited by Happy ks

If Eddie Munster and Squiggy had a child!

This season just doesn't have a front-runner...yet. I was hoping for great things from Ven, but he's not broken out of his one look yet.

The show has never kicked anyone off due to personality, otherwise Jefferey (?) would have been thrown out after his unforgivable behavior on the Mom challenge years ago. Instead the total jerk won the season, the worst pick in PR of any season.

This week was probably one of the best fashion shows, but a bit bland. I long for years past when there was more fashion forward and avante guard (sp?) design.

Was Jeffrey the guy with the tatoo on his neck and was a recovered drug addict?

Was Jeffrey the guy with the tatoo on his neck and was a recovered drug addict?

Yes. I thought he was an ugly human being and I'm not referring to his tattoos. I too thought what he did during the mother challenge was unconscionable but "someone";) came along here and said it wasn't as bad as it seemed because of editing.....phooey.

Yes. I thought he was an ugly human being and I'm not referring to his tattoos. I too thought what he did during the mother challenge was unconscionable but "someone";) came along here and said it wasn't as bad as it seemed because of editing.....phooey.

I realize the show is edited to death, but I sure hope that wasn't my comment when it happened! If it was, I take it back :p .

I don't mind Elena all that much, yet. She's a PIA but I kind of agree with a few of her rants, she's just so dramatic. I wonder if we'll ever see an episode where a team can work together collectively and not be so bi*chy with each other. There is not a successful designer out there that doesn't have to work with a team.

The mother challenge was horrible but I had loved his stuff up to then so I kept rooting for him. I understand where you are coming from but I guess I felt that he worked so hard kicking the drugs and got this far he deserved a 2nd chance JMHO.

I realize the show is edited to death, but I sure hope that wasn't my comment when it happened! If it was, I take it back :p .

No, not you.:)

The mother challenge was horrible but I had loved his stuff up to then so I kept rooting for him. I understand where you are coming from but I guess I felt that he worked so hard kicking the drugs and got this far he deserved a 2nd chance JMHO.

I'm not saying he didn't deserve to win, just thought what he did was so terrible and uncalled for. Even ugly people can have talent.;)

Thought Fabios was the most practical for the work place....but, loved the blue dress. There were a few that I wouldn't think would be appropriate for work environment...although I did like them (like Dimitres).

Alana is just plain nasty with a bad attitude...but, guess that's part of the shows drama.

Still don't have a stand out favorite yet.

I thought he looked like Squiggy from Lavern and Shirley! :D But, yes, I can see Eddie Munster too.

I think the Ukrainian girl creates a hostile work environment and should go soon, so that they can all work in peace and quiet! :rolleyes:

DH calls him Squiggy too!

I thought that about Elena as well, but past experiences tell me that her attitude will keep her on longer for dramatic purposes..... remember Santino and Gretchen?

What happened with the mother challenge? I forget, even though I probably saw it since I've watched every season.

No, not you.:)

I'm not saying he didn't deserve to win, just thought what he did was so terrible and uncalled for. Even ugly people can have talent.;)

I agree!

Oh that Alana gives me a stomache ache. If I had to work with her and every project she went insane Id stab her with her pinking shears!:p

I celebrate his and anyone else's sobriety, but I see no reason to give them any more credit for their work than the next designer.

I really can't remember anything of his I cared for, probably because I thought he was ugly from the inside out.

Seth Aaron was the same edgy looking person, but I had a great deal of respect for him, was he just a year or so later? He, on the other hand, was a fabulous designer and a good person. At least how they edited him ;)

I may be in the minority, but I did not care for the blue dress that won this week. The slanted zipper in the back did give it a little eye appeal. But it was pretty shapeless in the body portion and that baggy, stand-up cowl neck was not flattering. Frankly, I thinks it looks a lot like what some sci-fi pictures use as costumes for the distant future. I much preferred Sergio's color-block dress.

You're not in the minority. I didn't dislike it, but thought there really was no stand out garment in this challenge. Kind of a throw away week. It was mostly stuff that looked like ready to wear and I think this show should be more cutting edge, fashion show.

You're not in the minority. I didn't dislike it, but thought there really was no stand out garment in this challenge. Kind of a throw away week. It was mostly stuff that looked like ready to wear and I think this show should be more cutting edge, fashion show.

I agree most of the designs looked ready to wear. Unfortunately that's due to the stupid challenge! If the clothes need to be able to be worn to work how fashion forward can they design? Not very! They need to think of more creative challenges and enough already with the group challenges!

Just when I thought I couldn't possibly love Tim Gunn any more than I do..... "Size 14? She is barely on the cusp of plus sized!" :) Did I mention I love this guy?

And really, talk about pot meeting kettle.... does Venn really get to comment on someone being overweight when he is no slimster himself? Then being such petulant child, how "unfair" it is that everyone else got skinnier clients. I really hoped he was gone after all of that but I am satisfied they at least scared him a little. And we also got to see that Elena is more human than I thought ;)

Ok now that I am past my hissy fit.... I liked Dmitri's the best, he keeps missing by one. I thought Fabio did the biggest transformation..... though the dress independently was fun to look at but not my style.

I think they are trying to pump the drama a bit next week but I can't figure out where they are coming from.

Just when I thought I couldn't possibly love Tim Gunn any more than I do..... "Size 14? She is barely on the cusp of plus sized!" :) Did I mention I love this guy?

And really, talk about pot meeting kettle.... does Venn really get to comment on someone being overweight when he is no slimster himself? Then being such petulant child, how "unfair" it is that everyone else got skinnier clients. I really hoped he was gone after all of that but I am satisfied they at least scared him a little. And we also got to see that Elena is more human than I thought ;)

Ok now that I am past my hissy fit.... I liked Dmitri's the best, he keeps missing by one. I thought Fabio did the biggest transformation..... though the dress independently was fun to look at but not my style.

I think they are trying to pump the drama a bit next week but I can't figure out where they are coming from.

So true! Venn is a plus size designer! There is no way his model is a 14. I'm a 16 and she was bigger than I am. :roll eyes:

I too love Tim Gunn! That was a great comment he made! Oh and Venns I never made clothes for real people-well you better figure it out cause that's what designers do.

I loved the dress that won and i agree the belt has to go but otherwise it was very "cool" but definitely wearable and certainly fit his girl to a tee. Also loved the haircut he had her get.

Holy crap Alana can be nice! N