Chef's Table on multi segment cruises

hpeabody

I will be joining a 3 segment cruise on the second segment. If anyone has done this I would like to know if they were allowing people joining the cruise in the middle a chance to do the Chef's Table or was it all taken up by the first segment boarders? Basically, do they do Chef's Table based on segment or the whole cruise? Any idea how this would likely be handled?

We did not do Chef's Table on recent cruise to South America on ISLAND. However, there were three special wine dinners held in Sabatini's - one during each segment. I did attend the third one as the menu appealed (I missed hearing about the second one until too late). It reminded me of the Winemakers' Dinner one Regal/Royal, but there was much more space and more people could participate. It was $60/pp cover charge.

Also, they did not recruit/sign-up people until the segment was underway. I cannot say whether anyone already on board had put in word with the MD or their HW to put them on the list.

Their names would be on the list but they would not be confirmed until it was decided which and how many nights the Chef's Table will be offered on that segment. Everything I have read here indicates that if requests exceed the number of seats and an additional night is not added, selection is made by random drawing (unlike other offerings such as the UST which is first come first in).

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Also, they did not recruit/sign-up people until the segment was underway. I cannot say whether anyone already on board had put in word with the MD or their HW to put them on the list.

If it's done the way sign up was handled on the Chef's Table we did...as soon as we boarded, we went to Passenger Services and signed up there. We were first on that list (don't know if there were multiple lists kept at different locations).

The advantage of doing a B2B is that you get on before almost everyone else. Dash to Passenger Services and sign up.